CHAPTER 10

Taehyung's pov:

I don't know what happened but I'm not gonna ask them about it. After making this resolution, I completed the rest of my classes. They tried to catch up with me many times but I didn't pay them any attention and just went on my way.

Just when I was gonna go to my car to go home, I saw Jennie at the school gates with her friends. I went up to them. "Hey gals!" I said with a bright smile on my face. Lisa, Jisoo and Rosé blushed a little and said their hellos to me in low voices with their eyes downcast. Of course, Jennie got irritated with the reaction that her besties gave. "What do you want?" She asked while looking at me. "Um....is that a way to greet your older brother Kim Jennie?" I asked back while raising one of my eyebrows. She just rolled her eyes in response. "Brat." I muttered. "Wait. What did you just say?" Jennie looked at me with narrowed eyes. "Nothing. I wanted to ask you guys something." I replied.

"What is it oppa?" Lisa asked, looking at me with wide, expectant eyes. Jennie tsked under her breathe. "Do you guys wanna have a sleepover this weekend at our house? Our parents will not be home so we'll be bored." I asked. Rosé opened her mouth to answer but Jennie beat her to it and said, "Nope! Not happening cuz we are already having a sleepover at Jisoo's place."

"Oh! Okay." I said. "But you are having one with your boyfriends right?" Jisoo asked. "Yeah, I guess?" I said uncertainly. "Okay. Good! Now go to the car and wait for five minutes, I'm coming!" Jennie said and this time, I looked at her with narrowed eyes. "Please please!" She caught hold of my arm and looked at me with big puppy eyes. I sighed and muttered a small "Fine." "Bye oppa!" Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo said in unison. "Bye guys."

I was walking to my car when I suddenly felt someone catch me by my wrist. I whirled around and saw my boyfriends standing in front of me. It was Jungkook who held my hand. "What?" I asked them. "We are still having that sleepover, right?" Hoseok hyung asked. "If you guys want to." I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Of course, we want to baby." Jin hyung said. "Whatever. Let go of my wrist Jungkook. I've to go home." I said, somewhat annoyed.

"Princess, are you angry with us for some reason?" Namjoon hyung asked. "Me? Angry? On you guys? Nah." I scoffed. Jungkook suddenly pulled me close to him and put his other free hand on my waist. "We don't know what we did but we are sorry baby. Forgive us?" He asked as he pressed a kiss on my forehead. I sighed. How can they be so dense? Don't they even see what wrong they did? Nonetheless, I nodded.  "Good. We'll meet you at your house after we get our clothes and we'll bring some snacks as well?"
Jimin asked. I nodded my head as a way to say 'yes'.

I turned around to go to my car, when I was pulled back for the second time. "Now what?" I asked Jungkook. "Goodbye kiss?" He pouted. I rolled my eyes but couldn't help the smile that made its way on my face. I pecked him on one of his cheeks and did the same with the other four. Jimin was only left. However, just as I was going to peck him, he suddenly turned his face to the side that my face was at the last second and our lips touched. I smiled and pulled back just to see Jimin smirking at me. I shook my head and muttered a small "Idiot." "What? What was that babe?" He asked teasingly as he could see me blushing. "Nothing! Byeeeeee!" I said and sprinted towards my car before anyone else could say anything or stop me again.

I reached my Porsche and saw Jennie already sitting inside. "Yah! I thought I told you to wait for me and not the other way round! I'm sitting here for god knows how long!" She screamed. I chuckled, went to sit beside her and asked the driver to start the car.

"So....are you gonna be away the entire weekend?" I asked. "Yeah." "Oh. Okay. Have fun." "You better tell me everything when I return!" She said while narrowing her eyes. "What?" I asked, confused. "You know what I mean! You and your boyfriends are gonna be 'alone' the entire weekend for fuck's sake!" She exclaimed while air-quoting the word alone. "Oh!" I said when realization hit me. Then, we both smirked looking at each other and after a minute bursted out laughing. I loved this brat of a sister.

We reached our home and decided to tidy it up a bit. After that Jennie went to her room to pack her bag for the weekend while I went into mine to change into some comfortable clothes. I changed into a black oversized t-shirt and some grey shorts. The shirt went down to the middle of my thighs and the shorts were so 'short' that they couldn't be seen until I raised my hands above my head. I looked into the mirror and smirked. "I'm gonna make it so hard for the boys!" I thought to myself satisfied.

I went down and saw Jennie sitting in our vast living room, scrolling through her phone while a black backpack sat next to her. "Where are you going? Are you having a month long vacation or something? Did you pack your entire wadrobe?" I kept asking questions as I eyed her bag. She rolled her eyes and chuckled, "You look hot though." "Thanks." I replied, smiling.

She picked her bag up and said, "Am gonna go now. S-" She got cut off by the door bell ringing throughout the house. "And that's my cue to leave." She winked at me and we both went to the door. I opened it and saw six incredibly hot boys standing outside. They were talking among themselves but the conversation screeched to a stop when their eyes landed on me. "Stop it. I know he looks hot but don't you guys know that staring is rude?" Jennie said after two minutes, seeing that they still hadn't stopped staring at me. They snapped their eyes to her at that.

She hugged me and I hugged back. "Bye! Have fun but not too much!" I chuckled and nodded. She kissed my cheek, sent a wink to the others and went to her Lamborghini. I smiled as the car drove away. When I looked back to the six, I saw them already looking at me with dark eyes. "This is going to be fun!" I thought and smirked. "Well, aren't you guys coming in or will you stay out there the entire weekend?" I asked out loud as I held the door open wide enough for all of them to enter.