CHAPTER 6

Taehyung's pov:

The rest of the day passed away in a blur. I will not lie, I was super excited to have lunch with them. And it seemed that they were going crazy about it as well. In almost every class, I caught them huddled at the back, whispering among each other while staring at me intensely.

Finally, I made my way towards the cafeteria. As I was going down the hall, "Taeeeee!" Someone shouted close to my ear. I placed my hand over my right ear and stumbled back a few steps only to crash against a muscular chest. I looked up, and saw Namjoon standing there, grinning. "Hey baby." He said and tucked some strands of my hair behind my ear.

I looked around with murder in my eyes. "Who was the one who shouted?" I gritted the words out. They all turned nervous and gulped in fear. "I asked, 'Who the fuck shouted'?" I yelled at them. Immediately five index fingers pointed at .....Jimin. He seemed to shrink under my gaze. "Um...uh...i....sorry?" He said in a small voice. "You, Park Jimin are so dead." I said slowly, in my deep voice. He gulped and when I took a step towards him, he began to run. I ran after him. I chased him down the hallways and when he hit a dead end, I chuckled darkly.

"Tae, I'm sorry. I really am." He whispered. I looked at him and was amused as I could see fear clearly written on his face. "These are what they call 'the badboys'?" I asked myself. "Fine. But this is your first and last chance that I'm gonna give you. Got it?" I asked. He nodded his head rapidly. "Alright. Now you'll carry me to the cafeteria. Am tired because of chasing you!" I demanded. His eyes widened and before he could process anything, I jumped on his back and clung to him like a koala. If he wasn't strong enough, we would have fallen. But he caught me by my thighs and started to walk. He was smiling his eye smile. I'm sure. I can feel it.

Jimin's pov:

I. Am. So. Fucking. Happy! Like, oh my god! I'm carrying MY Tae to the school cafeteria. All the students are looking at us. I could feel their glares on me. They thought I didn't know how lucky I was? Of course I knew!

Tae snuggled his head on my shoulders while humming. His arms and legs wrapped around my neck and torso. I was holding his thighs to support him. "Only if I could touch that ridiculously big ass of his!" I thought to myself.

As soon as I entered the cafeteria, the other five turned towards us. Five pairs of eyes widened in shock. But in the next second, they were looking at me with dark eyes. I could only smirk at them. "Pathetic idiots." I thought. I reached our table and said in a soft tone, " Tae baby, we are here." He hummed and after a second he slid down my back. He sat down between me and Hoseok hyung while I sat down between him and Yoongi hyung.

"Weren't you supposed to be killed?" Jungkook slowly said in a low voice. "Yep." I said, brightly. "So, what the fuck was Tae doing on your back?" Suga asked, not being able to hold back his jealousy and anger. "Y'all calm the hell down. Jimin apologized and he looked so cute when he was scared, that I decided to let him off the hook." Tae said dismissively. "Wha-..... I looked cute?" I asked with wid eyes. My eyes are really going to fall off now as they are being widened every now and then. "Yeah. Why?" Tae asked curiously. " N...Nothing." I said but I could feel my cheeks heating up. I looked up, "Whatever." Namjoon scoffed. And seeing their state of being jealous and angry, I couldn't help the grin that made its way on my face. "This is fun!" I thought.

"By the way, why did you agree to have lunch with us suddenly? I mean, its not that we aren't happy or something but just curious, you know." Jin hyung said. Tae nodded and explained, "Yeah. Actually Bogumie hyung'll not be here for a few weeks. So am kinda alone and thus decided to join y'all." All our eyes lit up with hope and happiness. "So does that mean, you are gonna sit with us everyday from now on till that 'Bogumie hyung' of yours come?" Hoseok hyung asked, voicing our thoughts. "Yes......if that's what you want though." He said hesitantly. "Oh my god! Yes! Of course, we want to sit with you. Is that even a thing to ask?" I said while literally jumping up and down on my seat.

"Then its decided. Friends?" He asked. "Are you kidding us? You are more than a friend to us baby." Jungkook said. He blushed and looked down while we all looked at each other and grinned like idiots. "The coming weeks are gonna be a lot of fun!" I squealed internally. And when I looked at the others, I knew they were thinking the same thing as well.

The rest of the day passed away super fast and soon it was time to go home. We offered to drive Tae home today as well, but he politely declined it and hopped into his Porsche with his sister. "Bye guys!" He waved and showed his boxy smile. As they drove away, we still kept looking at that empty spot where the car was a few minutes ago. "We have to make our move boys before that 'hyung' of his come to ruin everything." Yoongi hyung said. We all nodded our heads in agreement and started to walk towards our car, each one of us deep in thought.