Steaming Hot Mocha w/Whipped Cream

Sometime before the engagement.

Norma rested on the couch, with her hands folded on her stomach as she watched television. Jodi argued with Yvette and Yvette argued with Jodi; she had seen the movie a hundred times or more. Even still, it didn't stop her from squirming when the sex scene came on. When she was a child, it was because it was uncomfortable to watch. Now, she was having her own fantasies about it.

She covered her face with a pillow as visions of Pen entered her mind. They've had enough near occurrences for her to know exactly what he looked like above her. Nothing ever went past well placed kisses and wandering hands, but each time left her wanting more. Pen always stopped them before things got too heated, which she appreciated but also hated. He was being patient, waiting for her to express that she was ready, instead of taking cues from body reacting to him. Norma was too embarrassed to say it out loud though.

A groan left her as she rolled from the couch onto the floor. She was a coward. Her lack of experience was her biggest setback. Maybe if she knew more about it, it would have been easier for her to express her desires. Instead she agonized over her pent up feelings.

"Okay," Norma sat up, rubbing her hands down her face, "stop being horny, now!"

Flopping back onto the floor, she flailed her arms and legs as a high pitched shriek left her. She was going to lose her mind. Closing her eyes, Norma took a deep breath before rising from the floor again. Her feet slapped against the floor as she made her way to the kitchen, then let the water run cold in the sink. Norma grabbed a glass from the cabinet, filling it to the brim then drank it in one go. Water dribbled down her chin, and she wiped it away with the back of her hand. Using her hands as leverage, she leaned over the counter as she stared out of the window. How did Pen deal with this?

For a moment, she rolled her eyes, remembering his previous line of work. It wasn't as if he needed to deal with it on his own, but when he did—what did he do? Norma felt her face getting hot as the memories came to the front of her mind of the time she caught him pleasuring himself. It was such a long time ago, she had forgotten it happened, but now it was fresh in her mind.

It was a day where their schedules didn't line up, and Norma had a late afternoon class to attend. She came home early, because the professor went into labor in the middle of the lesson. The house was quiet when she entered, but she knew Pen was home as the bike and car were parked up front. As she made her way up the stairs, the faintest of groans hit her ears when she reached the top. Standing in the door of their bedroom, her hand covered her mouth as she gasped at the sight before her.

Pen was completely naked on their bed. His eyes were closed and his head was rolled back against the headboard with pillows cushioning his back. With every shallow breath he took, his chest rose steadily and sweat rolled down his temple. One hand fisted the sheets next to him, all the muscles in his arm contracting as he did. Using the other, he stroked the full length of his erection and his hips bucked with each downward flick of his wrist, which elicited deep, guttural moans from him. He cursed as the muscles in his abdomen tightened, and Norma's eyes widened to an impossible point when he moaned out her name while ejaculating onto his hand.

Without opening his eyes, he grabbed a towel that had been sitting on the nightstand and wiped his hands on it. A smile spread across his face as he rolled his head to the side, making direct eye contact with Norma-Jean and asked if she enjoyed the show. She nearly fainted.

Four glasses of water and a bathroom break later, Norma sat cross-legged on their bed, chewing her thumb nail as she waited for the video on her phone to load. She fumbled to turn the volume down when the sounds of loud moaning echoed off the walls. Once the sound was at an acceptable level, she played the video but clutched it her chest at the visuals on the screen. Norma looked around the room as if someone else was there to see her activities, then resumed watching the phone. Even though it wasn't exactly what she was looking for, she watched the video in its entirety due to curiosity. Her whole body was warm after watching a few more videos, and she fell back onto the pillows in a huff.