Leo- Snow Day (fem!)

Takes place after ToA

Imagine saving a girl from her prison island only to be dumped by her for being too adventurous. You couldn't imagine. As much as Calypso was your best friend you wanted to run a knife through her abdomen. Especially when you saw Leo's lifeless eyes walk past you and not even give you a second glance. Those eyes usually so full of joy. Gone.

You'd dreamed of the day they would breakup, you'd been crushing on Leo since the day you got to the waystation. But the plain written clear as day across his face was almost too much for you to bear.

"Hey, Emma, have you seen Leo?" You'd been looking for him for a while but hadn't come across him yet.

"He's up on the balcony."

"Thanks."

You took the stairs two at a time and rushed up to meet Leo on the balcony. He sat in a single chair looking over the railing, his eyes following the cars that drove by on the street below. Either he hadn't noticed you approach or he was too distraught to care much, but he didn't so much as move a muscle.

You were about to call his name when an idea came to you. What Leo needed right now was not a pep talk about how there's plenty of fish out in the sea, but a distraction, escapism. You crept backwards, hoping he really hadn't heard you, and went to find a bucket. After just a couple minutes you had a bucket filled with water. You touched your fingertips to the surface of the water. Frozen fractals spiraled out from where you made contact with the clear liquid, freezing the water into a bucket of light snow. A trick that came hand in hand with being the daughter of Kione, goddess of snow. One might say she wasn't quite fond of the company you were keeping. You didn't care. You hated her.

You hauled the bucket of snow back up to the balcony. Leo hadn't moved. He continued to stare at the cars below, maybe wishing he were in one of them, driving as far away as he could. Trying to make as little noise as possible you tiptoed over to where your crush was sitting and before your moral conscience could get the better of you, dumped the bucket of snow onto his head.

All was agonizingly silent for a couple of minutes as you waited for Leo to react. The pause made you slump, believing he'd taken it the wrong way and was now irritated even more.

He blew a piece of snow off his lip. "I guess it's on then."

Your face lit up and he finally turned around to look at you. Though the snow covering his head, you could see a little spark of joy flare up in his brown eyes.

"Follow me," You said and gestured and he got up. He burst into flames making the snow melt off him.

"I think I have an idea where you're going, hermosa." (Beautiful)

You didn't know what hermosa meant but you shrugged it off and pulled him down the stairs into the basement.

You walked into a room with a pool that took up most of the floor space. Not a lot of people knew about this place. Actually only you and Leo. It was your secret spot. You had discovered the hidden staircase long ago and then the pool. It had been filthy and disgusting when you arrived, so you made it your duty to clean it every morning. (I don't actually think the Waystation has a pool but I don't remember.)

You walked over to the edge of the pool and touched the surface with your index finger. Like the water in the bucket it turned to snow in under 3.14 seconds. You stood up to admire your snowy masterpiece when a shove from behind sent you falling face-first into the artwork. You sat up just in time to react to Leo jumping towards you from the side of the pool. You rolled to the side to avoid getting pancaked.

"Tu es un garçon incroyable et stupide. (You amazing, stupid boy). You're gonna get it." You smirked, knowing full well Leo had no idea what you just said.

You used your abilities to make hundreds of snowballs for you to launch at your target at any given moment. When he stood up from the snow, he was not prepared for the volley of snowballs that were flying right for his gut. The force of them knocked him down again, he landed on his butt in the snow, covered in snowball remains.

"That's not fair!" Leo complained.

"Who said I was gonna play fair?"

Leo ignited the snow around him instantly melting through it and into the unknown underneath. You frowned and peered down the hole, looking for your lost enemy. He was no where to be seen.

"Leo?" You called down into the hole. You waited a couple seconds before calling again, "Leo! Leo where are you?" At this point you were panicking, fully prepared to jump down into the trench after him in case he'd gotten stuck or had hurt himself.

Suddenly, arms found their way around your waist and spun you around before tackling you into the snow.

"Miss me, mi amor?" (my love). He laughed, standing up.

"Leo!" You tried to cover up your relief. "Why would I miss you? You're an idiot." You smirked.

"A handsome idiot." He said back. You kicked him lightly. He faked hurt and grabbed his leg. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Why would you do that, princesa?" (princess)

"Drama Queen." You playfully rolled your eyes. You stuck a hand out, he grabbed it but didn't pull you up. Instead he pulled himself down next to you. You just laughed and lay there, both next to each other, enjoying the company.

After a minute of comfortable silence, where you both stared at the ceiling in contentment, he spoke again, maneuvering his head so he could see you. "There's something I need to tell you, Y/N."

You turned your head to look at him. "What is it?"

"I lied to you."

"Come again?"

He sighed and covered his face in his hands. "I told you Calypso broke up with me... well... that wasn't exactly true."

"So you two are still together?" You said, trying not to portray the heartbrokenness you felt.

"No, no, I broke up with her. I realized there was someone I liked more. And trying to deny it was like running over my foot again and again with monster trucks." He looked at you. You couldn't understand the emotion he was showing on his face.

But yours was definitely sinking, as anyone's would when their crush admitted to liking someone else.

"W-who?" You said with a shaky voice.

"I'd say you but that would be cringe so..." He closed the spaces between your faces, pulling you in for a quick, sweet kiss.

"I think I know." You smiled lightly and leaned in to kiss him.

 I don't speak French or Spanish so I used google translate for the words. If you do speak one of those languages and you know what I wrote is very wrong, then feel free to comment and correct them.