Freedom- part 4 (fem!)

After the events of two days ago. You needed to see Percy. You knew you probably shouldn't but you couldn't help it. You needed him. So making sure no one saw you, you headed down to the Poseidon cabin.

You knocked three times before the door swung open and you saw him. He looked shocked for a second before he smiled and motioned for you to come inside.

"Enter at your own risk. The smell alone is enough to kill a person." He joked which made you chuckle. "I'm not going to ask why you were ignoring me. Just please promise me you won't do it again."

"I promise." He smiled and wrapped his arms around you in a tight hug. Suddenly you started feeling sick. You clutched your stomach and backed away from Percy. Your feelings overwhelmed you and started feeling the urge to throw up.

You ran out of the cabin. While running you caught a glimpse of Annabeth. But your mind didn't think anything of it. You ran back to the Iris cabin. After being claimed by her that day you moved in. They welcomed you with open arms. You ran straight to the bathroom and puked.

When you decided that you felt good enough to move you went down to the infirmary we're Will was patching someone up. Upon seeing you he waved until he noticed how pail you were. He told someone to finish what he was doing and went over to you.

"Hey Will. I'm not feeling so good."

"I can tell. Come sit down. Now tell me, when did you start feeling sick?" (I got sick writing this. Just psychologically though.)

"Just now actually. I was with Percy." A smile appeared on his face. "What?"

"Nothing carry on."

"As I was saying. I was with Percy and he hugged me and then I started feeling really sick in my stomach." He chuckled lightly.

"Annabeth is so going to kill you."

"Wha- why?"

"You aren't sick. It's called getting butterflies. When you like someone you can get them. And sometimes, in your case, you can get them really strongly."

You blushed with embarrassment. You couldn't deny the fact that you had a crush on Percy. He saved you and is always nice to you.

"Thanks for the help Will." (I now feel so sick. I get so attached to things that I feel what they feel. Sometimes when people are talking really close together I swear I can smell their bad breath. And now I feel sick. What is wrong with me?)

You walked out of the infirmary, AKA the big house. You needed some space and fresh air and the only place you thought of heading was the woods.

The smell of leaves and nature cleared your senses and helped you feel better. You wondered around, always staying close to the little river. It was so beautiful when the sun shone on it. It sparked while it gurgled and leaped over rocks. And the sound of water reminded you of Percy.

Before long it was getting dark. The conch horn blew signaling dinner. You turned around and started walking the way you came. You were in no hurry to get to dinner. You wanted to stay ins the woods and by the river forever.

But someone had other plans. As you neared camp, Annabeth came out of the bushes. You ignored her and kept walking.

"I saw you come out of Percy's cabin this morning. I thought I told you to stay away from him." Her gray eyes glared daggers.

"I'm not going to let you tell me who I can or can't hang out with." I growled.

"Just because you won one battle does that mean you think you can face me. I always win." She looked like she was about to explode but of course your impulsiveness decided it was a good idea to keep slapping the sleeping lion.

"I don't want to fight you but I won't let you control me either. So if it comes down to a fight then that's what it shall be."

"Good." She yanked her dagger out of her belt and advanced towards me. You pulled out my prism. You expected their to immediately be a rainbow but there wasn't.

"It's too dark." You muttered. Now you were afraid.

Annabeth grabbed the prism from your hands and threw it onto the ground. It shattered into a million pieces.

"No!" You yelled tears staring to form in your eyes. Rage overtook you and you tried to punch Annabeth in the face but she caught your fist and instead drove her knife into your stomach. You didn't even register the pain, you were used to it. But you started to panic. Scenes from onboard the ship started bombarding your mind.

Annabeth didn't seem to care that you were unarmed. She pulled her dagger out and plunged it into you over and over again while all you did was freeze in fear.

When she stopped she let you go. And you fell to the ground bleeding and cut in multiple places.

"I hope that teaches you never to mess with me or Percy again." You wanted to say something. A sarcastic remark or some insult. But your throat filled with blood as you started to cough it up.

"Y/N!" You heard none other then Percy yell in the distance. If you could smile you would have but you were too busy dying. There was the voice of the boy you loved. The boy who you would do anything for. You didn't care if he was Annabeth's boyfriend. You loved him. Of course you knew that he was taken but that didn't mean you couldn't be friends.

As Annabeth heard the voice she retreated into the forest. You heard other footsteps. Percy's footsteps.

With all the strength you could muster you managed to croak out the word: "help."

And then you passed out. Your last image being Percy running out of some bushes right in front of you.

Alright question time!
What do you think of Annabeth in this story?

Sorry for the long wait. I literally got sick writing this. It was only for a day but it was severe. I'm never writing about someone being sick again. Well at least I will try not to. I drew the picture at the top in case you were wondering. (Using a YouTube video of course. I wouldn't even be able to draw that.) Well I hoped you enjoyed!