Author- part 2 (any!)

(So I got this request from zephyr_haddock15           so this is more of a what if sort of chapter. It's, what if the whole thing hadn't been a dream? Hope you enjoy!)

One choice. One single choice can ruin everything. The choice to cross the street when the light is red. The choice to not buckle yourself in when you drive. All of those could have serious consequences. And you probably made the worst choice ever.

The day started off amazhang. Everything was going great. You won the war games with Frank and then he took you on a date in New Rome. It was the best day in your life until Mars decided he wanted to visit his son.

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)

"I'm surprised New Rome doesn't have a pizza restaurant! Like you would have figured a Roman place would have their most famous food." You took a bite into your overly stuffed sandwich. It tasted good but pizza was obviously better.

"Actually Rome doesn't make very good pizza according to Percy." Frank picked at his salad. He took out all the corn, which you happily ate for him.

"Percy? Percy Jackson?"

"Yep. The one and only." Actually there were a bunch of other Percy Jacksons in the world but you decided not to bring that up.

"Then maybe we should go out sometime. A change of scenery would be nice."

"I would like that." He smiled and took your hand in his.

"Me too." You just stared into each other's eyes for a minute, taking in each other. That's when he appeared.

Of course Mars had to come riding in, crashing through the restaurant window, riding a Roman style chariot, pulled by bloody boars.

You knew everything that happened in the world. Heck you wrote what was going to happen, but you couldn't control the gods. Whatever they did was totally up to them. That's why you were actually shocked when he appeared. It totally messed up everything you had written and that's what annoyed you.

"D-Dad, what the heck are you doing here?" Frank helped you up and wrapped an arm around you as if that would protect you from anything. You didn't mind though, it cooled your shivering body.

"Can't I come to see my favorite son?" He got off the chariot and strolled towards them casually. Frank groaned and kneeled. Just like everyone else in the restaurant. Only not you.

Frank was tugging on your hand telling you to do the same. But you didn't want to. You were furious. Now that he broke what was about to happen, the world would fall into chaos. If you didn't get him out of there soon bad things would happen.

"Leave, now. If you want what's good for the world." You commanded through gritted teeth.

"Your boy/girlfriend has got quite the mouth. They should know not to disrespect me like that. They don't tell me what to do." He stood so close to you that you could smell his foul breath and feel it tingle the hairs on your face.

"I warned you. You need to leave." You saw as some of the demigods in the restaurant looked confused. Without you controlling them, they were able to make their own choices. And that never ended well.

"Maybe I need to teach you a lesson. What's your name?" He roughly grabbed your arm, squeezing so hard that it cut off the blood circulation.

"I'm not telling you." If you told him your name he would certainly recognize you. Even if he was Roman and you were Greek. Your Roman form had the same name. Just since you were turned into a mortal, you haven't been able to switch to Roman.

He grabbed a knife and put it to your throat. "That was an order."

You gulped. Fear was taking you over. You were scared. "I-It's Y/N." You see, this single choice changed your life forever. Had you just stayed quiet none of the proceeding events would have occurred.