Percy- Christmas Wreck (fem!)

Takes place after Heroes of Olympus.

You repeated the address in your head as you ran down the quiet streets of New York City. It was Christmas morning, light snow was falling outside. Everyone was cozied up by the fire, opening gifts and eating cookies. But not you.

You looked back every now and then and saw it. The freakish black dog that had been trailing you for the past hour. The only reason you had survived so long is that it knew you were leading it somewhere. And it was right.

You had run into a guy who gave you this address. You didn't know what you would find there but it better be something that could either help you run away or kill the beast following you.

Finally you got to an apartment complex that housed the place you were looking for. Skipping steps on your way up you kept looking around. You knew the dog could teleport. You'd have to make this visit quick.

You rang the doorbell every half second until a black haired teenage boy turned the knob and cracked the door. Just enough so that you could see the scowl on his face.

He looked up at the ceiling and shouted, "Christmas? Really? That's low even for you, Thunder Pants." Thunder sounded and he turned, ignoring your puzzled look. "Is something coming?"

You blinked. "How did you know—"

"How much time do we have?" His green eyes were serious enough to make you scared.

"What I didn't even—" He interrupted you again.

The teenager must have been excellent at reading people, (possibly from experience), because he already knew the answer. He looked back through the door. "We can't stay here. We have to—"

This time he was interrupted, namely by the giant dog that had been chasing you. It slammed into the door almost causing it to fall over on top of the guy. Luckily he jumped out of the way before he could become the biggest pancake ever.

"I'm Percy." He said, to which you responded with, "Y/N."

You saw Percy check his pants and mutter a curse in... was that Ancient Greek? "No pockets." He scowled. It was then that you realized he was wearing pajamas. Your face heated up a little. They were blue with little orange fish all over them. "Mom, get everyone into my room and lock the door!" He shouted at the rest of the apartment. You felt guilty for bringing it hear now. You didn't know you'd be putting an entire family in danger.

"Percy..." a woman's voice called back.

"Just do it! I'll lead it away."

The dog was looking at them. It seemed to want them to make the first move. You had no idea what to do. You hoped Percy had a plan.

His plan failed. Whatever it was it didn't work. Percy jumped towards the dog and grabbed it's fur. He jumped on top of it and the dog/monster thing went crazy.

If you've ever seen that fair ride where kids try to hold on to this fake bull while it spins and tilts at so many different angles, trying to not fall off, you can imagine this. Percy wrapped his arms around it's neck as it shook and jumped around, trying to kick the uninvited visiter off its back.

Since it was not succeeding it ran into the living room area and plowed straight into the Christmas tree, sending Percy, the tree and all the ornaments raining for the sky.

You watched in horror as Percy hit his head on a table and went limp. One of the red, plastic Christmas balls rolled towards your feet.