Luke- Guardian (fem!)

(Au where everyone has a secret guardian fairy. These fairies aren't supposed to be seen. Takes place between TLF and TSM) 

In millions of years having to guard a demigod was definetly the hardest. They were like danger magnets, attracting all sorts of attention. You were Luke Castellan's guardian. 

Since his birth you watched over him, putting thoughts in his head to keep him safe or giving him good luck. Never had you shown yourself to him. You normally flew above him invisibly and watched. Not being able to actually fully intervene was killing you. You could have spared him immence pain and suffering. 

One day everything changed. 

The war was beginning, Luke was more stressed than ever. You tried to give him peace, pleasant dreams and relaxation but he seemed to be blocking you out, which was something you had never experienced before. The thought that if he needed you and you couldn't get through to him scared you. 

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)

Percy Jackson climbed on board the Andromeda.  You watched him closely. He was definetly the biggest threat to Luke and it was possible he was planning a sneak attack. 

"What's he doing?" You flew over to Percy's guardian fairy. 

"He's come to kill Luke Castellan." Your heart beat rapidly in your chest. You wanted to punch him over board but then you might anger his guardian and that would not be good. 

"This is not good. If Percy manages to go unseen Luke may die. But if Percy is seen it's very possible Luke will kill him." You looked at his guardian. Worry was also painted clear on her face. She had golden wings like all fairies and brown hair with hazel eyes. 

"I have repeatedly went through every possible scenerio that could happen if we don't intervene. All of them end with Percy dying and some end with Luke perishing also. We must do something." You nodded at her. 

"What if you flick Percy into the water?" But even as you said it you saw the major flaws.

"Percy will just come back." She shook her head. 

You hadn't even realized that Luke and Percy were locked in a heated battle. Percy called the water and blasted Luke back. Percy could have ended him there. But you weren't going to let that happen. You flew down and stood right in front of Luke, removing your invisibility. When Percy went to finish him the sword pierced your gut. The cold blade buried itself in you and you felt your magic shatter. You fell to the ground with a thump, not noticing everyone looking at you. 

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)

The room you awoke in was barely lit. Just a few candles on a nearby table. A shadow passed by the bed. You tried to sit up, to get away from whatever was out there. But the pain in your abdomen was too much. You vision turned blurry and you were forced to stay laying down. 

Suddenly a face was illuminated in the dark. A face you knew well. One you saw everyday. 

"What are you?" He came over and stood next to your bed. Your breath caught in your throat. You couldn't speak. He could see you. That was the one rule as a fairy that you could never break. You were never allowed to be seen. 

"Y-you can see me."  You shifted away from him a little. 

"No I'm talking to the wall. What are you? Why did you save my life?" You smiled at him. 

"Oh Luke, you've always been so full of questions. Always wanting answers." 

He growled, "Don't pretend like you know me."