Freedom- part 2 (fem!)

(Warning! Reader has hallucinations and nightmares. Mentions of torture.)

He pulled you towards the door. Once he opened it you gripped his arm and screamed.

He looked at you confused and worried. "Y/N! Y/N! What's wrong?!"

You shook all over. "Master... please no! Percy! Help!"

"Y/N! Look at me, okay? Just look at me. He's not there."

You looked at him. His eyes looked like the sea. Beautiful and calm. It relaxed you instantly. You looked back at the door. He was gone. You where sure he had been there. It was so real. His crooked smile and evil gleaming blue eyes. But now it was gone.

"He was there. I saw him." Percy looked at you worried.

"Percy, Y/N? Are you alright? I heard yelling." Chiron came through the door to you.

"Y/N had a hallucination of her old master."Percy said.

"I did see him!" You shouted.

"I'm sure you did see him. But hallucinations are a side effect of being tortured and enslaved for so long." Chiron gave a sympathetic look. One that I was learning to hate.

"Why won't you guys believe me?!" you started to sob.

"Y/N it's okay. You look like you could use a hug. Can I?" You nodded. And Percy hugged you. You leant into the touch. It had been forever since someone had touched you without being about to hurt you. The door opened and a girl with curly blond hair and grey eyes walked in.

"Percy? I was looking for you. What are you doing?" She looked mad.

"Oh, Annabeth." He pulled away from me. "This is Y/N. You know, the girl I rescued? I was just about to show her around camp."

"Show her around camp by hugging her?"

"She was crying so I was trying to comfort her. You know she hasn't had a very good life. She probably hasn't been hugged in years."

"Whatever." She turned to you. "I'm Annabeth. Percy's girlfriend." She looked annoyed but you weren't sure why.

"I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you."

"I've got to talk to Mr. D. See you later Percy." She walked away.

"Yeah, see you later Annabeth!" He turned back to you. "So on with that tour?"

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)

You walked past another cabin. A ugly red one that smelled like a sewer. Percy didn't stop to explain it.

"Hey, you missed a cabin." Percy groaned.

"I don't want to even think about that cabin. You probably shouldn't either."

"Oh, okay."

A girl came out of the cabin. She was ugly and bulky. She had brown hair and was carrying a sword. You grabbed onto Percy and tried to hide behind him. Swords still scared the heck out of you.