ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

The sun's golden rays shone prominently through the blinds of your room and disturbed your slumber. You propelled yourself forward causing your eyes to frantically wander around the room. A small sigh left your lips as you glanced over at your alarm clock, seeing the display as 6am in red, bold numbering. Flashbacks of that night played clearly in your memory. They weren't as nightmarish as they used to be, and you struggled to remember the finer details unlike before. That hellish event occurred four months ago, and within those four months festered an entirely new person. A person who no longer deemed violence as vile, and emotions never controlled your personality like they used to. You weren't broken, but your perspective moulded into something new... something dangerous.
Four months ago (Y/N) (L/N) disappeared and died in the woods. Your disappearance shook the town to its core. The incident was broadcasted on news channels and the police hadn't given up their search. Missing posters were sprawled across town causing a greater sense of misfortune.
The only reason the Operator gave you a new life was caused by the same person that was trying to take it. You were the first human to ever out run one of his proxies. Especially the hatchet thrower. His aim was impeccable, yet you managed to give him a run for his money.
You reached high to the sky, letting your spine straighten followed by small pops and cracks. You threw on your gear and waltzed out of your room to get your hands on the first meal of the day. Although, your journey was abruptly cut short by a door almost knocking you into the next century. The dark oak wood flung out of nowhere as though it was trying to knock you out. It stopped right at the tip of your noise, unconsciously making your figure move back. Irritation took over your mind as you peered over the door to come face to face with the culprit. Tobias Rogers, or Ticci Toby.
"Watch it, Twitchy," you mocked, your hand reaching out to push the door back at him, lightly hitting his broad shoulder and stopping in place.

"Did-did you wa-want me t-t-to *tic* kn-knock before I open m-my do-door, (Y/N)?" He snarled. His child-like characteristics always fade around you causing a cold, aggressive psychopath to replace his normal personality. You never fully understand why his hatred lingered over you heavily, and it was as though he held a grudge against your soul. Nonetheless, you treated him the exact same way. It was like that since you got there.

"I could have been Sally or Clockwork. You don't have to open your door like some ape," stating what seemed like the obvious, you scoffed. You couldn't believe how dumb he was. You felt like he replaced his brain with a toaster, all it thought about is waffles.

"I-i-if anyone h-h-here is the ap-ape it's *tic* you. Y-y-you l-look li-like one!" Ridiculing your appearance was one of the things you could tell he enjoyed, but his approach was slow-witted in your eyes. He grinned from ear to ear which led to the gash in his face expanding even more.

"You are such a--" your sentence was immediately cut off by a white masked man walking towards you two.
"You two, shut up and listen,"
The figure's deep voice called out with a hint of annoyance. The figure held an orange file by their side and marched towards you.
Masky.
You and Masky actually cooperated quite well as partners. You two could basically read each other's mind and react to a situation in the same manner. Plus you two bonded over your hatred for Toby as well.

"We saw these... teenagers... planning to throw a party in the woods. They were stupid enough to post it on social media," Masky started as he smoothly pulled out two sheets of paper from the orange envelope.
He distributed the two papers to you and Toby.
"Slender expects all his proxies to do their job diligently tonight," he stated firmly, obviously having to bring it up with you two.
You groaned, side eyeing Toby as you knew you would have to work together with him. It was so hard to work with Toby. Everything generated a new problem between you two, making it impossible to work without fighting. Telling up from down was like rocket science when talking to him.
"You two better be on your best behaviour tonight,"
It was like mixing coke and mentos.
A messy explosion.

"I-i-i wi-will be th-thank y-y-you," Toby stated, making Masky sigh in defeat almost immediately.

"Its way too fucking early for this. I'm going to have some coffee," with that, the masked male was off to the kitchen.
"Whatever," you mutter, walking behind Masky to continue your own journey to the kitchen.
You and Masky ended up sitting down together for a cup of coffee, chatting about past missions and future ones to come. It was funny how you clicked so easily with a serial killer. Then again, this mansion was full of them and you were one of them. There weren't many people that couldn't talk to or work with... expect the obvious one.
You could hear a female voice faintly through the kitchen door, knowing already who the voice belonged to, Clockwork. She had been talking to Toby when she had come in, but once she spotted you her eye lit up like a Christmas tree.
Clockwork had grown to be one of your best friends in the mansion. She acted like you two have known each other since you were children, however her presence reminded you of... someone. Their face was a blur in past memories. You couldn't place your finger on who they were.

Who were they?

You shook the feeling off once Clockwork ran up to you to give you a warm embrace. It was a while since you had seen her. The last few missions left you tired and drained, resulting in you sleeping for long hours. You stood up and hugged back, smiling as you did. While you placed your head on her shoulder, your eyes fell on Toby shoving waffles into the toaster. The waffles looked good.
"(Y/N) we should do something tonight!" She smiled, more so meaning getting drunk or going out for a hunt. There was nothing else special that you two could do.
Your mind flashed back to Masky talking about the events that had to take place tonight.

"I'm so sorry, Clocky, I have a mission,"
She only scuffed, "Fine," she rolled her eye and crossed her arms, thinking about the next course of action.
"But tomorrow night you're mine!" She said with a smirk, flipping off Masky before she took her leave to the shower. It wasn't long after until the smell of Toby's waffles started to fill the air with its sweetness. Once his waffles were toasted to the right crunch, he turned his back to find the syrup. Grunting as he searched the cabinets and came up empty. All you had for breakfast was coffee, and that led you to come up with a devilish plan. You snatched a waffle out of the toaster and took a bite, the big crunch snapped Toby's attention behind him.

"Y-y-you b-better put th-the *tic* waffle dow-down," he demanded, pointing back to the toaster as he growled. Nobody can get in between Toby and his waffles.

"And what exactly are you going to do about it?" You questioned, licking your lips slowly as you took another bite of the crunchy delight. You even hummed a happy tune to seal the deal.
The waffle wasn't half bad.
He cracked one of his joints involuntarily before lunging at you. He wanted you dead. Then you could never steal his waffles ever again.
You dodged out of the way before sprinting out the tall oak door. Your sprint was much faster than his, although you were the fastest in the mansion. Your background played into why you were so good at your job. Taking a glimpse back you realized Toby had stopped chasing you. Giggling in victory you took another bite of the waffle, only to hear a loud snap behind you.
'shit' was the last thing that played in your mind prior to your body being shoved against a wall. You tried to get off the wall and run off, however his hand abruptly slammed your wrist to the wall above you. His action concluded in the waffle slipping out of your fingers and your body bouncing a bit off the wall.
This wasn't even about the waffle anymore.
You just pissed him off.

"D-d-don't m-mess with *tic* me," he growled, squeezing your hand so tight you felt his intention of breaking it.

"It's a waffle, there's more in the freezer," you stated, looking down at the waffle that collected dust on the floor. Toby parted his lips to say something but a glitchy voice interrupted his train of thought.

"Wow guys, this is kinky. I didn't know you were the type, (Y/N)," his voice rang out, making your cheeks heat up slightly due to his words and the situation. That was just embarrassing.
Never with twitchy.

"I-i do-do-dont like a-apes,"

This was your new life.
What a trainwreck.
__________________
Have a good day!
Thanks for reading!! (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)