Chapter 14

Getting the new from the doctor was depression.
Was my life going to be over? Hundreds of thousands thoughts and questions filled my head once again.
~
~
That weekend Anna and Dylan came down for a visit. Patrick and I were sitting on the couch watching American Horror story and there was a knock on the door.... Than the door swung open and a noise from the kitchen sound like wheels on the hard wood floor.
" Emily! Where are you? "
" Anna!!! Your here!" I say running to the kitchen giving her a big hug. Patrick walks in to the kitchen giving Dylan a look like why are you here. Back in middle school they didn't like each other and I guess it just followed. Patrick could see the look I was giving him and he gave it up and said " Hey Dylan nice to see you." Dylan returned " Hey Patrick! Nice to see you too."
~
~
As Emily and Dylan settle in I actually go and put on cloths on. Emily walks in into Patrick room. She walks over and sits on the bed. I am still putting on my shirt and Emily looks in the mirror and sees the bruises on my chest.
" Emily Taylor! Didn't I tell you to all way double wash if you use show sheen!"
" Yes, but see I didn't wash him. Patrick and Christopher washed him when Isabella and i were out. "
" oh okay, well should of asked"
" I know k should have but I wasn't thinking"
~
We walk down stairs and they boys are actually talking and not wanting to hurt each other for once. They are talking about tractors, Boys and there tractors.
~
~
Hours later of talking Patrick decides to go out for dinner for a Welcome home dinner. We all agree. " but where are we going Dylan says before getting in his truck?" " The Green Turtle"
~
~
' I love you baby.
' I love you too babe.
' Thank you for doing this!
' No problem Emily, anything to make my girl happy!
The ride seamed to take forever because we decide to take the back roads very slow.
~
~
After dinner we all have had a hard week so why not go have a little fun. We go across the street to The Wacky Bar. Anna and I had a few drinks unlike the boys. They had about six drinks, so Anna and I had to drive home.
~
~
The next morning was Sunday. No matter what we all ways went to church. The four of us walked into church with a hangover.
~
~
A/N : hate to leave it like this but it has to be. Stay toned to hear what the doctors say that is a miracle!!
Happy reading and hope you like the book.