Chapter 17

The next morning my mom calls up to me from my room. I kinda forgot I came home, I mean I'm so use to being with Patrick that I forgot what if feels like to have my mom call my name in the mornings. After I relize I smell really bad I hop into the shower. While I'm in the shower I hear a lot of ruckus out side. Luckily there is a window that I can see thought from the shower. At first I just think it's Oz in a mood again because I'm running a little late on feeding this morning. But once I gaze around inside the ring I find one of my so called "friends" Austin in the ring with Oz! By this point I'm so pissed off I get out of the shower. Run through the hall to my room slip some jeans, shirt, socks, and boots on. On the way down to the ring I'm bitching to my self while putting my hair into a messy bun. Once I reach the Ring I'm flipping out on Austin.
"Gosh Dam Austin! What the heck do you think your doing! Get your ass out of the ring and stop scaring my horse!" I yell out to Austin, standing along side the fencing.
Austin comes out of the ring, I'm cussing up a storm at him the whole time he walks over tords me.
"Emily, what did I do wrong? I was just having a little fun."
" Austin! That is not fun! Boy how would you like it if I chased you around with a whip? Huh, I bet you wouldn't like that now would you?"
" Actually I kinda would." he replied in a smart way.
" Irrelevant, it was a question not suppose to be answered."
After about 10 minutes of him listing to me yell at me he just told me to shut up.
So I got even more madder at him.
Austin looked me straight into my hazel eyes, and kissed me. Pusing away he wouldn't let go.

A/N: Hahahah leaving it as this😉. Once again it's all most 12am✌🏽️. I find the worst of times to update, but I guess at night they just come to me. I hate not being to update as much any more... school is all most out witch means summer so I'll try to update about once a week maybe can't promise anything. But anywhooo I hope yall are liking the book! Thanks for reading Lovelys❤️ Oh also, I kinda feel like my Chapters are to short... should I make them longer or keep them about 3-5 pages each? or 5-10+ pages? Witch would be better?