Chapter 8

The next morning.
* Bang *Bang. "Horse on the loose. Everyone look out!" Raymond calls
* Clip, Clap *Clip, Clap. You can hear the horses shoes on the ground hitting it hard. The ground shakes as Reggie zooms by. Lucky Scoot got him before Reggie got to this mare or we would be having some troubles.
As the excitement dies down. Everyone is out of bed and preparing for today.

" Good Morning, Draft horses and Mule Association and other fellow show Committee! This morning we are going to start with our Youth 8-13 under-saddle English youth to ride. Than our youth 14-18 English class. Than our Adult under saddle English class. Than, we are going to go into our Western riding classes. Same order as our English classes. We will than have our Youth Team all ages. We will than have some competitions. If you would like to join in on them, please go to the show office and enter into thoughts classes. As usual we will have a 30-40 min lunch brake depending on Mr. Mast and how long it takes him to hitch this find morning for a presentation with his six. We will than go onto our cart classes. Men's cart, lady's cart, Youth 8-13, Youth 14-18.Than later tonight have the heavy horse pull. We will be starting the show around 8- 9:30. Good luck to everyone and have a nice day!" The announcer says over the microphone.

9:30am
The show starts. We have Isabella in the Youth 8-13 riding class. After a few laps of walking the judge asks for a trot.
Isabella kisses to Ozzie and she picks right up for her.
As Isabella and I are at the ring the boys are getting Holly ready for the Western classes.

Isabella comes out with a blue ribbon. We have a few minutes before I go into the show ring. I am in the warm up ring getting ready for the class doing a few touch ups before my class.

I ask for a canter, Ozzie pick it right up but, he keeps on getting faster and faster. I try to pull back but I just ain't working. No one is paying attention because they are watching the class in the ring. The two people that see is Rebecca and Isabella. Rebecca is on her horses in shock can't move and or say anything. Rebecca can't just jump off her horse and come and try to calm down Ozzie. Isabella has a horse in her hand she can't just let go of the horse and try and come get Ozzie.

Before you know it My saddle slips. I fall hit my head and I am out. I don't even realize Ozzie runs over me. His two front feet come down over my chest and brake my Brest plate....

Someone screams "call 911!!"
Someone takes Ozzie.
Someone calls out "they are here get out the way!! "
The red and blue flashing lights and the sirens alert everyone.

A/N~ To be true this really did happen.
Hope y'all like the book. Let me know please. Sorry leaving it off like this but I will try to update soon so I don't leave you hanging and waiting so long for an update. Thanks so much for all the reads too!