Chapter 10

Patrick PROV

When we reach the hospital they start asking all these questions, I have no idea what to say and or how to answer their questions.

I tell them what I heard.
" all I know is that Mac came running into the barn for me and screaming Patrick, Patrick you need to come quick. And coming saying to Jen I'd call her."
" may I take a call real quick" I ask
" yes, you certainly can" says the doc
~~~
Jens Prov
Ring* Ring* Ring*
It's Patrick answer it!!
" Hello, Patrick?"
" Jen, is there anyway you could watch after the kids and make sure all their classes are finished?"
" yes I can. Is there anything you need?"
" yeah, if Isabella and or Rebecca can talk I would like to talk to one of them"
~~~~
Patrick's prov
"Hello?"
" Isabella! Can you tell me what happen ? The doctors need to know."
I hear sniffs throw the phone.
" well oz just kept getting faster and faster. Her saddle slipped, she fell under and he stepped on her"
" Isabella, thank you so much! I'll make sure we do something once we get out of the hospital."
"Okay, Patrick?"
"Yes?"
"I love you. "
" I love you too Isabella."
Click*
The phone hangs up. I rush back to the room where the doc was waiting.
I told him everything I knew and what Isabella told me.
~~~
Before you know it the room is filled with Doctors and Nurses.
~~~
They take her away from me. Before I could say anything she was gone like that. To do tests and cat scans.
I have some time to think about everything and to see if I'm dreaming.
It's not a dream it's reality this really did happen.
But how? Why would this happen? Was he to worked up? Should she not have ridden? Should she have scratched her class? All these questions fill my head.

A/N- Hope you like the last 2 chapters. Let me know if you do or not. I really do hope you like them. I know I do.
So just an update on my personal life... I was sitting in Homeroom this morning and my teacher tells us that one of our fellow students passed away last night😭 rip chase 1-13-15👼.
Prays are accepted thanks😘