Chapter 7

Patricks Prov.
As the girls leave the barns Christopher and I have our own plans. Since Holly and Ozzie both ride we decide to go for a ride in the ring.
I let Christopher ride Ozzie because he is so sweet and super easy to handle. I saddle Ozzie but go bareback on Holly.

Christopher and I have our own little competitions. We set up barrels in one end of the ring and 18 inch cross rails just for the fun of it. As soon as you know it we start the barrels we both have great runs, and they turn out to be great runs according to Alexis an All American Rodeo Champion. She was standing around the ring and was watching us run the barrels.

Alexis and I talk for a few minutes than she runs off to her friends to walk around the fair. They invite Christopher and I to come along but we decline the offer.
" We are having to much fun without girls tonight" says Christopher
" Is that right? " asks Alexis directed to Patrick
" Yes we are so get out of here" I answer.
~
~
Christopher why don't you start the jumping course. Doesn't matter where you go in any way. Just remember 2 point and stay on the horse. Keep him under control. Good luck. As he starts I have to get pictures to send to the girls.

As he goes over the fences he looks great. Ozzie and him make a great team together as I send picture to Emily.
Emily replays " Wow great looks like you 2 are having fun. Don't hurt your selfs love you"

Christopher comes over to me and says " Okay get off the phone and go jump that corse. "
" Okay, Okay I am going" I respond
~
~
After, we are all done and tired out we go back and put the horses away and go back to the ring and put everything back in the warm up ring where it was.
~
~
Walking back from the wash rack we run into Emily and Isabella coming back from their girls night out. We all go back to the barns. The kids go to bed while Emily and I stay up and get all of our show cloths together and the harness clean and put back and ready for tomorrow.
~
~
"Good night Patrick John I love you" -says Emily.
" Good night Emily Taylor I love you too, sweet dreams" -I answer

A/N~
Hate to leave it off like this but Ya know got to. So the next chapter makes sense. Hope you all like the book. Let me know, Thanks😊.