Chapter 15

Well I mean the service was great but the whole time we had troubles paying attention to Paster Moon.
~
~
~
After Church one of our church members asked us out to lunch. We declined in decent matter.
~
~
~
Once we get home from Church the boys make lunch. Anna and I clean up around the house.... I mean it is a little dirty.
~
~
~
*ring *ring
" Patrick baby can you answer!" I yell down to him from up stairs.
" Yeah, I got it." He yells back up the stairs.
-
" Hello."
" Yes, Hello. Is Emily there?" The person on the phone asks
" Yes but she's busy right now, can I take a message? "
" You sure can. Can you tell her that the Dr. Gonzalez came out and looked at Ozzie and that she needs to call me as soon as she can?"
" Yes sir sure can. May I ask your name again?"
" Ifs Dr.Gonzalez. "
" Thank you."
*Click. The call was ended.
~
~
~
Later that day Patrick remembers the phone call.
" Emily sweetie, You need to call Dr.Gonzalez. He says he need to talk to you as soon as you can. That was who called early sorry I just remembered. "
" Yes Patrick I will.
-
*ring *ring * ring
" Hello?"
" Dr. Gonzalez, this is Emily. I got your message."
" Oh yes Emily. Have you been to see Ozzie lately?" He asks
" No I haven't, the doctor says I can't ride for the rest of my life... "
| a long pause went throw the conversation.
" Well that's fine you don't need to ride, but I think you should go see him."Dr. Gonzalez says.
" But Dr. I can't even look him in the eyes."
" Well Emily, I get it but you need to see him."
" Okay but is everything okay?"
" Well.. He is become anti social and he needs help from someone who knows him and can help, also someone who's loves him."
Starts sodding*
" Okay thank you Dr. I'll get over there now. "
" Okay Emily, any other problems come up you call me as soon as you recognize them.
" Will do thank you."
* Click.
~
A/N: Sorry it's been so long from updating.... Whattpad just doesn't like me😂. But anywhoooo hope you like the book. Hate to leave it like this but I'm going to.