Chapter 13-Daddy Direction Say What?!

Deca’s P.O.V

The trip to Zayn’s family had been present, I was a little fatigue, scratch that, a lot fatigued and needed more sleep, having three sisters must take a lot of energy ,but somehow Zayn managed to do it without any fuss.

I yawned.

‘’Tired? ‘He asked.

‘’Yeah,’’ I nodded.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to the soothing silence.

Normal P.O.V

‘’Wake her’’

‘’She’s tired’’ said Scar.

‘’But we have to leave now’’ complained Liam.

‘’Chill Liam, we’ll get there in no time you worry-wart’’

‘’Ouch,’’ he yelped, ‘’ why’d you hit me?’’

‘’Because you were being a smart-arse’’

‘’Oi, Captain Sensible don’t hit the Haz…he’s mine ‘said Louis.

‘’Humph….that’s right…I’m my Boo Bear’s ‘’replied Harry.

‘’I’m hungry’ ’whined Niall.

‘’not now Nialler’ ’he sighed.

‘’But Liam….’’he whined.

‘’No but,’’ he said in a final tone.

‘’Fine, I’ll just ask Paul,’’ he huffed.

‘’Is she awake yet?’’ whispered Zayn.

‘’Zayn wake-up your girlfriend,’’ said Liam.

‘’Bu-u-t she’s sleeping, ‘he replied.

‘’We have to leave now,’’ Liam said pointing to his watch.

‘’Fine…but if she’s pissed off then you take all the blame,’’ replied Zayn walking over to Deca.

Liam rolled his eyes and gestured for Zayn to wake Deca who was still sleeping comfortably.

‘’Babe…’’ Zayn shook her.

No response.

He shook her again, ‘’Babe…c’mon’’

‘Nuugh…’’ Deca mumbled.

Zayn put his arm under his chin in though before an idea came to his head.

He leaned forward and placed his lips over hers and just like magic her lids fluttered open.

Deca looked around her before her eyes settled on the brown ones that belonged to her boy-friend.

‘’Vas happenin?’’ she groaned out rubbing her eyes.

‘I think that’s supposed to be my line,’’ he chuckled before answering, ‘’we’re in the airport leaving to New York.’’

‘’New York?! ‘She looked up at him.

He nodded, ‘’we have our BringMeTo1D contest to go to and you girls are coming with us.’’

‘’BringMeTo1D,’’she murmured as something clicked in her mind, before she sprang on her feet, ‘’Oh ,I remember that , I entered it, never thought I’d win, but there’s not much point of it now, as I have the real deal all to myself…-she paused- or at least sometimes.’’ She finished.

Scar plopped herself beside Deca sighing.

‘’I hate planes.’’ She groaned out loud burying her head in her hands.