Chapter 11- Meet the Family pt1 :Scar meet Anne Foxy Coxy

Scar’s P.O.V

I was so nervous, the boys surprised Deca and I was going to be meeting all five families.

-Cue horror music- Dun… Dun… DUN…

I didn’t want to meet them… but I had too. If I was going to be a part of Harry’s life, and maybe marriage… it could happen… not jump the gun here.

Deca and I did as much research as we could last night on the boy’s families. Harry had his mom Anna, and older sister Gemma, Stepdad as well as his dad who wasn’t going to be there today. Deca was nervous because she was going to be meeting Zayn’s mom Tricia and sisters… three of them. Older sister Doniya, and two younger sisters, Waliyha and Safaa.

Now we were getting our outfits picked out because we didn’t want to send the wrong message to them… all of them.

I just hoped and prayed that they all like us… me.

It was the morning after the cleaning; the season of giving was in the air. You could feel the Christmas spirit wherever you went. The shopping malls, streets, and even large businesses were all getting into the holiday spirit with marvelous decorations hung from ever knick knack. There were hundreds of lights caking the streets of London.

I was snuggled into Harry’s chest as I listened to rhythm of his soft breathing. I could hear his heart beat going, it was so soothing.

I smiled unconsciously to myself as I couldn’t believe my luck.

Harry was everything I wanted in a boyfriend, he was kind, caring and I felt connected to him somehow.

He was perfect to me; I loved all his little things.

We were going to his house in Holmes Chapel in a couple of hours.

I couldn’t sleep a wink.

I was meeting Anne Foxy Coxy.

I was meeting the mother of my boyfriend.

I was meeting his mother. I felt a glimmer of panic take me.

What if she didn’t like me?  God, I hope she did.

I mean, how does one past the Anne Cox test does and get the seal of approval.

How in the hell did Hag-err-Caroline do it?  She maybe a slag, but the woman is a conniving she-devil, would I live up to his mother’s expectations for her son?

I rested my chin on Harry’s chest as he continued to sleep and I continued to worry.

I wonder if Deca’s having the same problem as me.

She would be meeting Zayn’s family in Bradford.

We both would be taking to alternate routes with our boyfriends to their home-towns.

Such a daunting task within itself, I carefully removed his arm that was wrapped protectively around my waist as I climbed out of the bed.

I tiptoed soundly out of the room; my feet made sound creeks as I tried myself to hoon my ninja skills.

I backed away silently and let out a sigh of relief as I didn’t make any more noise.

Looking around, the house was silent, the only sounds that could be heard was of the boy’s soft breathing and the early morning wind.

I crept down the staircase to kitchen; hopefully some Yorkshire tea would help.

 I almost screamed when I walked into the kitchen. –Bang- the kitchen door was thrown open by a dark figure.