Epilogue-What we came here for...

Epilogue- What we came here for.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>10 years later<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

''And that's how Mummy met Aunt Deca, Daddy, Uncle Louis, Uncle Liam, Uncle Niall and Uncle Zayn,'' a 29 year old Scarlett murmured into her  4 year old daughters ear.

The little girl, whose chestnut brown hair curled around her fingers, smiled adorably showing off the cutest set of dimples which could turn anyone in pure mush; her green orbs stared up at her mother innocently as she yawned softly.

Scarlett felt a warm glow in chest as she cuddled up next to her daughter, ''Mummy?''

She looked at her, ''Yes pumpkin?''

''When is Daddy getting home?'' she asked curiously as she cuddled into her mother, listening to her heart beat, Scarlett ran a hand through her daughter's curls before sighing.

Scarlett kissed her daughters head as she thought about her husband, ''Late Darce-bee, very late.''

''Oh,'' Darcy Marie replied as she slowly started to drift away.

Scarlett tucked in her daughter, before switching off the bedside lamp and switching off the Pokémon nightlight.

She carefully tiptoed out of the room before shutting the door, though not all the way, she always left the hallway light on for her daughter as well as the door slightly open, in case her daughter woke up in the middle of the night.

Normally she didn't have to go to such lengths as Darcy was growing up, but since her husband had working tirelessly over his job, she couldn't help but feel uneasy in the two story Victorian styled house. She didn't feel her utmost safe unless she knew he was near.

Her soft footsteps padded into the Master Bedroom down the hallway.

''Where are you Harry?'' she asked out loud.

'If he's late again I'm going to kill him.' she thought.

''Scar is going to kill me,'' Harry mumbled as he started to work on the fourteenth track of the One Direction, seventh studio album.

Louis clasped a hand on his best friends shoulder in reassurance, ''She's not going to kill you Haz, slightly maim, especially if you aren't back by morning to send off Darce to Kindergarten.''

''You're not helping Boo-Bear,'' Harry replied before taking a sip of water.

A knock was heard at the door, before Liam walked in carrying take-out boxes along with Zayn, Niall trailed in sheepishly holding 3 six packs of beer, 8 Monsters and some ice box.

''Niall why are you holding so much drinks?'' Lou asked his Irish friend, before helping him out with the drinks.

''It was the only way to distract me from the food,'' Niall said matter-of-factually.

''Don't ever change buddy,'' Zayn said teasingly.

''By the way, Lou?'' Liam asked placing the bags of Chinese low-mein on the nearby coffee table.

Lou looked at him, ''Dani wants El to come help her organize a luncheon tomorrow, that is if she isn't busy with her lecturers tomorrow?''

''No problem Li, I'll tell her.''

''Niall shouldn't you be home right now?'' Niall shook his head.

''Amy and I had a falling out, so I'm literally in the dog house tonight,'' the Irish man responded.