Chapter 10- Mornings and No Man's Land...

Scar’s P.O.V

The next morning, I woke up feeling sore everywhere,I ran a hand through my hair, trying to remember what happened, then I  realized what had happened last night. I opened my eyes completely  and saw a very sleepy Harry sleeping beside me,  I smiled as everything came rushing back to me. I had extraordinHarry night last night, and it was just… I sighed in bliss. He rocked really rocked me. I mentally giggled.

            I sighed laying there as I knew I had to get up and go to the loo before I had an accident.

            I slowly got up and tiptoed my way to the bathroom just in time as I had to go really bad. After I finished, I went back up to my bag and Harry’s and slipped on a pair of undies, my sweatpants, and a T-shirt of Harry’s with my sports bra on since I was sure the lads didn’t want to see my rack.

            I went out slowly trying to move my body to get rid of the pain, and made it slowly downstairs, and there was Louis and Liam. Oh shit… talk about the walk of shame.

            “Morning,” I said blushing. Maybe they didn’t hear us?

            “Mornin’,” they said with a smirk.  Damn they heard us.

            “Coffee?” Lou asked smiling widely, showing me a cup. I eyed Lou wearily.

            I nodded as I went over and he gave it to me as I put cream and sugar in it, and stirred it, and sipped.  “Thanks.” I mumbled sipping it.

            “You’re welcome,” he grinned.  

            I sat down beside Liam. “Were we that noisy?” I asked.

            “What do you think?” Louis asked with a laugh. I groaned out loud.

            I rested my head on the island, “Oh god…” they heard everything.

            “That’s what she said,” I heard the Irish voice.

            I turned hot pink… I know that I did.

            “Just shut up…” I whined.

            “That’s what she said,” Lou teased.

            I looked up, “Don’t make me go get the scissors and my curling iron.” I threatened.

            “Why?” he asked confusedly.

            “Don’t fall asleep Tommo,” I said smiling sickeningly.

            He shut up as we saw Deca come downstairs slowly and she saw me. “There is a god…coffee,” she said coming over, sitting down next to me and took a sip of  my coffee, moaning in delight. Bitch took meh coffee, I inwardly growled. I let it slide though.

            “Um, that was mine,” I said narrowing my eyes at her.

            “Sorry,” she said innocently, and then looked around spotting the lads, “Um… hi.”  Yep she turned hot pink like I did. She rubbed a hand through her head sheepishly biting her lip.

            The three that had to hear us have sex with their two best friends was in the room.

I saw Lou grinning, ‘’Go head and say it….’’ I snapped at him.

He put his hand over his heart dramatically, ‘’whatever do you mean Scar,’’ batting his lashes at me.

‘’I know you wanna say it Tommo…’’ I growled.