Chapter 16- Goodbye...for now.

Deca’s P.O.V

Zayn’s grip had tightened on my hand as we made our way to the hotel; Paul had gotten my luggage and had sent it back ahead of time. The silence was utterly dreadful, I only had one day with Zayn, well since it was evening, I would say, only a few hours left.

I took a backwards glance at Scar who had a blank face on, though I could see behind that mask, as I was familiar with it, she was withholding her true emotions, Harry whispered sweet nothings in her hear, and she gave him a brief, but weak smile.

Knowing Zayn loved me, made saying goodbye that much harder, I didn’t want to leave yet, but we had to go.

 _______________________________________________________________________________

Walking into our shared suite, I turned to Zayn anxiously, ‘’so where do we go from here?’’

He slowly approached me before enveloping me in a tight embrace, I could feel his warm breathe on my neck as warm arms hung loosely around his neck, and he smelled of jasmine and cinnamon, my favorite scents on him, that he got from me for Christmas at his house.

‘’I don’t know, ‘he murmured.

We stayed like that for maybe a couple of minutes before a knock came at the door.

I looked at him and he shrugged before opening it, Lou came in with an expectant look on his face, ‘’Well?’’

‘’Well what Lou?’’ I said wearily.

He gave me an exasperated look, ‘’you don’t think we are just going to let you girls leave without having some type of Party, do you?’’

A smile started to form on my face as I looked at him expectantly, ‘’really?’’

‘’Really...please, aren’t I Louis ‘The Tommo’ Tomlinson, not the Sass Master from Doncaster? ’He snapped his fingers in a ‘Z’.

I giggled slightly, before grabbing Zayn’s wrist and following him out of the room.

I shrugged off my coat on the nearby table and hopped on the love seat next to Scar and Harry. Liam and Niall who was eating from a bowl of popcorn, sat at our feet.

Louis started pacing in front of us, muttering incoherently about ‘unfairness’ and ‘women’.

‘’So Boo Bear, what do you suggest?’’ Harry called out and Lou turned to him with a wide grin on his face.

‘’Well ladies and gents, I propose we have a Night in, with a ton of ordered junk food, some games and a prank war.’’

‘’I’m up for anything at this point,’’ Scar stated as she sat on Harry’s lap, he ran his hand through her chocolate brown hair as she drew circles on his arm that was on her waist.

‘’Alright, everyone let’s get started,’’ Liam clapped his hands.

‘’I need to make a few calls,’’ Lou walked back to his room. Niall grabbed the cordless phone and started dialing room service.

 _______________________________________________________________________________

‘’We need to get changed,’’ Deca said from her to Zayn. He smiled, grabbed her hand and led them back to their room.

‘’Haz?’’

‘’Hmm’’ he looked at her.

‘’Can you carry me?’’ she smiled and he chuckled before looping his arms under her legs and scooping her up.