Chapter 5-Why Scar Why?

Chapter 5

(Deca's POV)

            The concert was amazing, finally I've found a friend like Scar, and she is really cool. I think we'll be great friends. We had arrived at the hotel a couple of hours ago before deciding to crash. I was partied out; I can't believe they received our tweets though. I hope Zayn got my number that I had placed in the mirror.

            Scar was looking awfully smug about something when I got up this morning. She was the early bird out of the both of us. I couldn't understand why she was smiling like a lunatic.

            ''I'll be in the shower if you need me,'' I said taking my bath products entering the bathroom.

            I left my clothes on the bed, the water drowned any and all coherent thoughts I was having, the water cascaded down my back, I lathered my hair, I started singing 'pockets full of sunshine,' like Emma Stone in Easy A, I loved that movie. I spiked my hair for good measure, but with my curls, it didn't stick. I grabbed the towel, switching off the shower as I exited the bathroom. 'I should check my phone, to see if he called,' I thought. I heard a knock at the door, hoping it was room service; I came out of the bathroom drying my hair.

 ''Hey Scar are those cookies ready yet?'' I asked, she had put some in the oven to bake, we were going to have a movie fest, when I finally looked up I nearly had a coronary heart-attack.

            Holy Shitake!

 ''No...But surprise...you just got a visit for One Direction, '' she replied clapping enthusiastically.

 Was I on Jeopardy and someone had forgotten to tell me? I stood there, taking in all of their faces. This was so embarrassing.

            I was looking at the faces of One Direction, while in a short bath robe barely covering my thighs. I anime cried in my head, why Scar, why? I asked silently. My mouth opened, but nothing came out, what could I say, to make this situation less awkward? My eyes look around the room to the blushing faces of the boys, my zeroed in on Zayn. I didn't think about it I grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom.

            I started to change into my clothes hurriedly, I called for Scar nervously, ''Scar can you come here please and bring a pillow?”

            She walked into the bathroom, and I narrowed my eyes at her, ‘Here’s your pillow,'' she says cutely.

            I grab it from her and start screaming into it. I was really in need of a vocal lesson with it. It helps calm my nerves. After 5 minutes I stopped.

            ''Feel better,'' she asked shuffling her feet.

            “No'' I moaned, my shoulders sagging, ''I made a complete fool out of myself. ''I muttered.

            She gave me a half hug, ''Trust me you didn't,'' she replied. ''Zayn thinks you’re hot.''

            He did. ''You think so,'' I ask.

I look up grinning like I had just won an award.

            ''You should've seen him blushing up a tomato farm,” she replied smirking.

            We both giggle at that.

She grabbed my hand; I halt in front of the mirror before composing myself. We link arms walking out. I puts on my best smile, ''So how ya'll doing night? ''

            “Grate,” Niall said. “We called your numbers that you secretly hid from Zayn and Haz, and when we called Scar, she invited us down for some dessert.”