Chapter 4-Fun,Food and Wattpad?

(Scar’s POV)

OMG, the guys were coming down and I was going to surprise Deca since she was in the shower getting cleaned up, and we just got back from food shopping and once Louis called me, on Harry’s phone, which I thought was cute, and it was great timing because I was making chocolate chip cookies, stuff to make smore’s (SO good in the microwave), ice cream for and toppings for sundaes, and then breakfast food for Deca and me in the morning.

I was just listening to my iPod on the counter singing along with the boys of course, and just got the cookies in the oven as I heard a knock on the door, and it scared me that I let the oven door shut so hard the stuff on top jumped a pot fell onto the floor.

 “Coming!” I yelled, and went to the door, looked out and saw the boys, that I tried not to scream my head off, but I sighed, and opened the door.

“Hi, come on inside,” she said moving to the side for us to walk in. “I just put cookies in the oven.”

Louis and Liam are the first to enter, closely followed by Zayn and Harry who are busy pushing each other to get in the door. Niall smiles widely at the thought of the cookies.

Yes, you will get those cookies, my favorite Irish lad.

I look at the bed Deca decided to preoccupy; her clothes to wear are neatly on it. I laugh silently. I hear the shower shut off. The door opens up to reveal Deca clad only in a white hotel robe the barely reaches her thighs. She is too busy drying her hair to notice the boys. Zayn sees her first and goes red, ''Hey Scar, are those cookies ready yet,'' she asks finally looking up.

''No....but surprise ...you just got a visit from One Direction ...'' I say clapping enthusiastically.

Her mouth opens, and no words come out. I think I broke her. Her eyes look around the room to the blushing faces of the boys, her eyes lock on Zayn. She grabs her clothes and runs into the bathroom.

After a couple of minutes I hear her call out, ''Scar can you come here please and bring a pillow? '' The boys all look up at that and look at me questioningly. I shrug and grab the pillow Zayn hands me. I walk into the bathroom, and she narrows her eyes at me. ''Here's your pillow, ''I say cutely. She grabs it from me and starts screaming into it.

 After 5 mins she stops. ''Feel Better ,'' I ask.

'No'' she moans, ''I made a complete fool out of myself. ''

I give her a half hug, ''Trust me you didn't ,'' ''Zayn thinks you’re hot, '' ''You think so, '' she looks up beaming, '' You should've seen him blushing up a tomato farm.'

We both giggle at that.

I grab her hand; she halts in front of the mirror before composing herself. We link arms walking out. She puts on her best smile, ''So how ya'll doing night? ''

“Great,” Niall said. “We called your numbers that you secretly hid from Zayn and Haz, and when we called Scar, she invited us down for some dessert.”

“Called?” Deca asked and before she took off for her phone, I gripped her arm.

“No need to look at it now,” I told her sweetly. “They are already here. The cookies will be done in another 7 minutes, we can make sundaes, smore’s… we got milk and water to drink if need be.”

“Smore’s?” Louis asked, “How when there is no fire?”

“There is a really cool device that is called a microwave,” I teased him sweetly. I can play this game with him.

Deca just laughs at Lou, ''Yes Lou the microwave, where you can warm things, toast things, you can even blow things up, but I wouldn't try that last one.''