Chapter 3- Meeting Scarlet and Deca

Liam’s P.O.V

Another Concert, I absolutely love our American fans, they just take things to another level. Our next stop today was Utah; the air was chilly as it was coming down to the end of the year. I ran a hand through my newly shaved head. I shook my head to clear my thoughts so I wouldn't start mopping again, according to Louis, I looked a kicked puppy when I mopped. We were hoarded into our changing rooms at the area, Lou our makeup stylist was busy tending to Zayn's hair. Niall as always was tweeting like crazy, while munching on some snacks. That boy sure loved food. Harry was the last one to change and came out wearing his normal blue and white blazer. Louis was busy trying to find his TOMs, I just leaned back against the chair I was sitting at, and going through each and every song we had to do tonight. Soon we were told to go to one of the other rooms for a Meet & Greet with some special fans.       

We walked in, and saw the 20 fans that got or won the Meet and Greet at our show, and we were just visiting, talking to them, answering questions, then it was signing and picture time.

We went behind our table, and one by one were talking and visiting with them, when as it was wrapping up, this girl comes over with a backpack on wheels, and she got inside it and held some other stuff with this monster brown plastic bag of something, and when she got to our table, she put it down. "What do we have here?" I asked smiling at her.

"Hi," she said and paused but was really sweet. She had long brown hair, tied up in a bun, dressed a little bit like the lads, and she smiled. "My name is Scar, and I thought why not bring you guys real Idaho potatoes. So here is a ten pound bag for you."

Another girl behind her, about two inches shorter than the first grinned before saying, ''Those are the real deal too.'' I smiled at watch she was wearing, a red plaid shirt to the blue I was wearing. She had dark brown hair in waves, with a cute butterfly hairband. She held out three giant bags full of........Carrots. My eyes grew at the ratio of how many there were in there. She handed them to Louis. ‘These are for you, 3 pounds of carrots, there were four pounds, but I couldn't help myself, they were just too good,'' she laughed nervously rubbing the back of her head.

That is a lot carrot. I turned to Louis. He was eager; I should know he is like a hyper two year old when he sees carrots. He accepted with a huge smile thanking her. ''No problem love, I have the exact same problem.'' Yes you Lou, yes you do.

He looked at the girl who was in front of me and commented on her shirt , '' Love the shirt love.'' he signed her poster giving it back to her.

“Thanks, even I’m going sockless,” she said looking at her shoes.

Louis looked under the table, and was very excited, “Yes… I’m not the only one!” which we laughed.

After he signed their stuff and passed them for me to sign, the girls handed me a bag with some spoons, but then when I looked closer, the tips had the ends cut to look like forks. ''We thought you'd appreciate these, they aren't spoons nor are they forks, and they’re sporks.''

I laughed taking the bag, "I will try them," I smiled. I really never seen them before, or I have and just don't remember, "Thank you girls."

They grinned widely. ''No thank you '' they replied in unison.

They moved onto Zayn, giving him a set of combs and a compact mirror with a 'Z' on it, coupons for Niall, which I overheard it was Nandos, which Niall yelled, 'Free food!", and then the girls got Harry some books about cats, and a picture of a cat who was his fan. Which I thought was really cute and funny while I was meeting the other girls that were there.

I couldn't help but over hear their conversation when they were talking to Harry; apparently neither could the rest of the lads. I heard some of the words,'' Section A, Row 3, Seat 5 and Section A, Row 3, Seat 4.''