Chapter 6- Pike Place Retreat pt.1

(Scar’s POV)

            I couldn't make out the words; all I knew was that I was too comfortable to care. I popped one eye open only to come in contact with a mess of curls, it was too short to be Deca’s so I digress it was Harry's.

Why must he smell so good?         

 I nearly moaned out loud but refrained, his scent was driving me nuts. I didn't even want to know how I ended up nearly on top of Harry.

            I looked around and I saw Deca grinning at me at the corner of her eye. I rolled my eyes at her. I nudged Harry, he grumbled something before snuggling into my chest, not that I'm complaining, but I was hungry and my face was not something a mother could love in the morning.

            He blinked one eye open at me, as I poked him on his left dimple, ''Morning beautiful,'' I could've died happily at the moment.

            I knew I was blushing, Lou was smirking at me, and I scowled at him.

            ''Morning Haz,'' I said stretching my arms. He kissed my cheek before getting up, I didn't notice but they were all shirtless.

            Dear god am I dead?

 I shook my head.

            Liam nudged Zayn who was leaning on Deca awake.

            ''Wha- I'm up, '' he jumped on his feet, holding out a hand for Deca. She grabbed and nearly tripped but managed to catch herself.

            ''Why don't we get ready and meet in the lobby?'' I suggested.

            ''Pike’s Place,'' Niall exclaimed excitedly.

            Liam looked up from his phone, ''It's going to have to be a long flight.”

            I nearly face palmed, it would take two hours to get there, I nearly forgot about it since I hadn't gone there in a while. Like a long while.

            ''I've already called the airline and booked the tickets, our plane leaves in two hours,'' he finished.

            “Well, I hope you guys enjoy it,” I said a little down since they were leaving and we had to head home.

            “Who said that you weren’t coming?” Liam asked.

            “Really?” we asked.

            “You aren’t getting rid of us that fast luv,” Lou smiled.

            ''We'll pay you guys back,'' I said fixing my hair as Deca nodded.

            ''You don't have too, think of it as a thank you for suggesting it in the first place,'' Lou replied smiling at us.

            ''Are you sure?'' Deca asked looking at him worriedly.

            ''Yes,'' he replied exasperated.

            ''Yea, we're paying, no ifs, ands or buts!'' Harry continued.

            Zayn looked at Deca, ''You're our tour guides after all,'' she smiled at him.

            Harry grabbed his shirt, I almost shouted, leave it off, but bit my lip really hard. Lou followed Haz out the door; Liam, Zayn and Niall were the last to leave, giving us morning hugs and kisses.