Chapter 7: A Gift

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Demon Slayer Headquarters:

Some people who belong to the Demon Slayer and the jujutsu sorcerers are in a darkened room and are talking about something.

Demon Slayer1 (DS): How is our program going?

Jujutsu Sorcerer1 (JS): Pretty good.

The jujutsu sorcerer picks up a remote control and turns on a television. Some pictures of various members of the Demon Slayer and the Jujutsu Sorcerers appear on the television.

JS1: While some teams don't really get along, they are still making good progress on the missions. Other teams work well together and have made good progress as well. But then there are also the teams that work so well together as if they have known each other for years.

The Jujutsu Sorcerer presses a button on the remote control and a picture of Izuku and Hitomi appears.

DS2: Izuku Yagi, a demon slayer of Mizunoto rank, and Hitomi Shinso, first grader of the Jujutsu Academy. The two are the best in their rank. 

DS1: Are they really that good?

JS2: The documents say that they have completed every mission so far without any problems. No injuries, except a few scratches, but that can happen, and there were no more deaths in their missions, they wiped out the demons and curses before they could kill more people.

DS1: That's pretty impressive, usually there are always a few extra deaths. How about we give these two a little reward?

---With Izuku and Hitomi---

Izuku and Hitomi are in a park and are sitting on a bench. The sun shines down on them and a light breeze passes them. Hitomi is sleeping a little, with her head on Izuku's shoulder. While Izuku is carving a mask. The mask looks almost exactly like his, but instead of the white color, he uses black color. He would like to give this mask to Hitomi when it is finished. He always works on it when Hitomi sleeps, luckily she has a very deep sleep. Hitomi gets a little restless, Izuku knows that this is the moment when he has to quickly hide the mask in his box.

(I forgot to mention that Izuku carries around a similar box as Tanjiro, which contains  clothes and other items.)

Hitomi stretches a little and then looks at Izuku with a smile.

Hitomi: Morning Izuku.

Izuku laughs a little and smiles.

Izuku: I think you mean more like afternoon, but it's nice to see you awake.

At that moment, Izuku's crow lands on the bench and looks at them.

Hitomi: Another mission?

Crow: No! Here's a gift from those at the top!

The crow reaches into its feathers and takes out an envelope, drops it on the bench and flies away.

Izuku: A gift? Why?

Hitomi takes the letter and opens it.

Hitomi: Demon Slayer Izuku and Jujutsu Sorcerer Hitomi, we noticed how much you focus on work and how effective you are. That's why we decided to give you a present. In the letter there are two tickets for the U.A. Sports Festival.

Izuku takes the envelope from Hitomi and takes out the two tickets.

Izuku: The U.A Sports Festival. That's tomorrow.

Hitomi: I'm not saying no to a day off. Come on, we have to catch a train.

Izuku: Yeah.

---Timeskip---

It is night when the two arrive in Musutafu. The two of them get off the train and head towards the city. The two of them walk through the streets looking for a place to sleep. At the edge of the street in front of an old Japanese house stands a woman with white hair and a few red spots in her hair.

Izuku: Excuse me, do you know where the house is with the Wisteria Family Crest?

The woman seems a little surprised and thinks about it.

Woman: A house with a Wisteria Family Crest? That's right, there's one of these around here, it's two blocks away.

Izuku and Hitomi bow a little and set off after thanking her.

The two of them walk a few minutes and find the house. Once there, they are greeted by an old lady who invites them in and makes them something to eat.

To be continued