Chapter 18

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

The battle against the Special Grade curse is finally over. Yuji and Aoi were able to hold it off long enough for Gojo to break the barrier and put the curse to flight. Even if it annoys Hitomi very much, she would have liked to destroy this curse herself or at least put it to flight, but because of this lousy attack with this curse plant, she had to be treated. It's a day later and Hitomi is in his room with Yuji, Nobara and Megumi eating pizza.

Nobara: Tell me, Yuji, when did you make friends with the muscle mountain?

Yuji seems unsure how to answer that, Hitomi notes.

Yuji: Well, I wouldn't exactly say we're friends. This entire fight is kind of very blurry, like everything is shrouded in thick fog.

Hitomi: Were you drunk?

Yuji looks at her disappointed.

Yuji: Are you serious? As if I would get drunk in such a situation.

Hitomi shrugs her shoulders.

Hitomi: I don't know you yet. You might be one of those, you look like a rebel to me.

Yuji sighs and looks at the floor with anime tears.

Yuji: I think you're right... Anyway, I'm glad you're both okay.

Nobara: Yeah, that curse was really gross from what I heard. That reminds me Hitomi, have you already called your Demon Slayer friend and said that you are fine?

Hitomi shakes her head.

Hitomi: No, if I do that, he'll worry unnecessarily again, he's injured much more than me, he should rest and not get upset.

---Meanwhile at Izuku's---

He runs around the butterfly mansion, finally the training has started, although the three little butterfly girls think he should still rest for a while.

---Back to Hitomi again---

Hitomi: Yes, he should rest.

Yuji: Well I don't know, wouldn't he get mad if you didn't tell him something like that?

Hitomi scratched Kuro under the chin.

Hitomi: Izuku isn't like that. Sure, he can get angry at times, but he'll be happy that I'm fine.

Yuji: If that's what you're thinking...

All of a sudden, Megumi starts talking.

Megumi: Hey Yuji.

Yuji: Yeah?

Megumi: You are strong, much stronger than before. I want to be strong too, much stronger than you.

Well, that came out of nowhere, Hitomi thinks, but Nobara is a bit annoyed that the two of them exclude her like that.

Yuji: Hahaha, I guess you never change.

Aoi: True.

Suddenly the group notices that Aoi is sitting with them. This results in Yuji fleeing out the window and Aoi following.

Nobara: That these guys still have so much power...

Hitomi: Kind of enviable.

Megumi sighs and leans back in his bed.

Megumi: Those two are so troublesome.

---Little Timeskip---

It's the next day, actually the students thought the event would be canceled, but it was decided that that wouldn't happen, so they play baseball against each other for the day.