Chapter 19

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Nobody thought that it would come to that, who could have guessed that the villains would also attack at the school trip? Two students are currently running in front of a creature with mint green skin, with several arms that have chainsaws instead of hands. The two students are Momo Yaoyorozu, from class 1-A, and Yosetsu Awase, from class 1-B.

Momo is a fairly tall teenage girl with a rather mature physique, considering her age. She has long black hair that is normally tied into a spiky ponytail with a large strand hanging on the right side of her face and onyx eyes that point slightly inwards, which seem to resemble a cat.

Yosetsu has long black hair, spiked upwards and backward to his left, and rounded gray eyes, tilted inwards. He wears a wide, zig-zag patterned headband around his forehead, pulled down quite low, to keep his hair out of his eyes.

Yosetsu drags Momo with him while the creature chases them. Momo is injured, she has blood flowing down her forehead and can barely move.

Yosetsu: Momo, if you can walk please do it! Otherwise this thing will get us!

Momo: I'm sorry Yosetsu, I can't move...

Yosetsu tries to run faster but falls down. He turns around and sees a chainsaw approaching them.

Yosetsu: Damn it!

But before the chainsaw touches them, the two hear someone say something.

???: Water Breathing Second Form: Water Wheel!

As if out of nowhere appears a boy with green hair, he wears a kind of uniform, a black jacket with black trousers and over it a Haori with black and green pattern. He also carries a sword with a black blade. His face is covered by a white fox mask with a sun at the left side.

The boy turns vertically with his sword and it appears as if a flow of water is following the blade. The boy cuts off the creature's arm and lands in front of the two students. Momo, weakened by the attack, sees the boy only slightly blurred.

Momo: W-who a...are you?

The boy ignores her question and looks at the creature before noticing anything.

???: Wait a minute, you're not a demon at all. But why do you smell so much like one?

The creature attacks again, but the boy fends off the attack quite simply with his sword.

???: I'll kill you anyway.

The boy wants to attack the moment the creature retracts its additional arms and just walks away.

???: I will not let you escape!

But before he could run after him, Momo stops him.

Momo: Wait!

The boy turns and looks at her. Momo uses her quirk to create a kind of little button.

Momo: Yosetsu, please use your quirk to pin this to the Nomu.

Yosetsu nods, takes the button and runs to the Nomu, using his Quirk to weld the button to the Nomu.

???: If you think that was the right decision. I will trust you.

Yosetsu: Thank you for helping us. Are you a hero?

The boy puts his sword away and turns around.

???: No, I'm not a hero. I'm going, I still have work to do.

But before he can leave, a crow flies towards the group.