Chapter 10: Battle

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

The rest of the sports festival was pretty intense. But in the end Izumi took first place, the second was Bakugou and the third was a boy named Todoroki, who is probably the son of Endeavor. Izuku and Hitomi are on their way out of the arena. They are a few of the only ones around in the arena, waiting for the crowd to dissipate a bit.

Hitomi: The fights were quite interesting.

Izuku: You're right. But one participant was quite disappointing.

Hitomi raises an eyebrow and looks at him a little puzzled.

Hitomi: Who?

Izuku: That Todoroki guy, he didn't take these fights seriously.

Suddenly someone speaks to them from behind.

???: What do you mean by that?

Izuku and Hitomi turn around and see Todoroki looking at Izuku with slight hatred.

Todoroki: Come on please explain.

Izuku, unimpressed by the look, faces him.

Izuku: What I mean by that is that you haven't used all of your quirk for the entire time. Only once and that was for a second.

Hitomi: What do you mean, he didn't used his quirk on full power?

Izuku: No, he can also use fire, but he chooses to only use ice.

Todoroki: Do you have a problem with it?

Izuku: I actually do. You have an incredibly good quirk, but you choose not to use it because of something that happened between you and your father, I don't know what, but I don't care either. At some point people will die because of your arrogance, then you have no one to blame but yourself.

Todoroki: You don't unders-

Hitomi: I have to agree with Izuku, not everyone is as lucky as you are. Izuku has been abused his entire life because he has no quirk. I've been treated badly for allegedly owning a villain quirk, so maybe you should start setting your priorities right.

And with that the two go away and leave a shocked Todoroki standing there. The two leave the arena and see Bakugou standing there with an annoyed expression on his face.

Bakugou: Deku!

Izumi and her parents also come running and look at Bakugou with a horrified expression on their faces.

Izumi: Katsuki what are you doing?

Bakugou: I'm ending this bullshit! Deku! You against me, if I win you forgive your family. I've had enough to see them grieve over a useless guy like you.

Izuku raises an eyebrow and looks at him somewhat surprised.

Izuku: Okay... let's say I accept the challenge, what do I get if I win?

Bakugou looks at him for a few seconds before turning into a loud laugh.

Bakugou: HAHA! Okay, in the unlikely event that you win what you won't, you will get-

At that moment, Hitomi steps forward.

Hitomi: Then you will finally leave Izuku alone. Your constant and useless excuses get on our nerves. It will also be a two on two. Izuku and I against you and his sister.

Bakugou: Deal.

Yagi Family: NO!

But before anything else can happen, Izuku raises his hand to say something.