Chapter 14

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

The train still hasn't moved, it seems that there are still very big problems in the state, resulting in the train not being able to continue. The hole in the train could also be a reason for this. About half an hour has passed since Izuku and Hitomi fought. The two Demon Slayers and one Jujutsu Sorcerer are sleeping peacefully on the train when Rengoku and Izuku wake up abruptly. They stand up immediately, resulting in Hitomi's head falling off Izuku's shoulder and waking her up.

Hitomi: What's going on?

She rubs her eye, seeing Izuku's tense face quickly alarmed her.

Hitomi: Hey guys talk with me... what's going on?

Rengoku gets up and walks to the hole in the train wall, Izuku close behind him. Rengoku turns to Hitomi and looks at her with a serious look.

Rengoku: I know I'm not one of your superiors, but Hitomi, I order you to stay here, you're no help to us in this fight.

Hitomi seems a little hurt by the words Rengoku says, but she knows when he says something like that that he means it. She nods and just sits there.

Rengoku nods to her and disappears in a flash of flames. Izuku jumps off the train and jumps over the city rooftops. Meanwhile, on a street near the entrance of an alley is a group of heroes, including Izumi and Gran Torino. They're looking at a man tied up, it's the notorious hero killer Stain. They seem happy that they were able to apprehend the villain when someone lands a little further down the street.

The earth shakes as the heroes see that at the spot where someone landed stands a tall, muscular young man with skin so fair, it appears bright green-tinged white, decorated by a pattern of thick blue lines. He has short, bright pink hair that fluffed out around his head, and inward-tilting yellow eyes with pink eyelashes and blue sclera that looked somewhat like cracked glass.

Izumi: Who is that?

Gran Torino looks at Stain.

Gran Torino: A friend of yours?

Stain: No...

Hero1: Is there something written in his eyes?

In a flash of fire, Rengoku appears in front of the heroes wearing his mask with his back turned to them. The young man smiles as he dashes towards the group of heroes at incredible speed, and wants to punch off Izumi's skull.

Rengoku: Flame Breathing: Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun

Rengoku reacts quickly, drawing his sword and slicing up through the demon's arm in the middle. The demon jumps backwards and sticks out his arm. The heroes try not to gag at the sight, but their eyes widen as they see the arm grow back together in a second. The demon says in a completely calm voice, as if he hadn't even noticed that something had been cut through him.

???: You have a nice katana there.

Rengoku: Why do you attack people who have nothing to do with this first? Have you so little honor?

???: I just didn't want them to interrupt our conversation.

Rengoku: Oh you want to discuss something with me? This is our first meeting and yet I loathe you with every fiber of my being.

The demon chuckles in amusement.

???: How fitting. All I despise are weak humans, just anything weak disgusts me.

Rengoku: I'm sorry, but our views differ quite a bit.

???: I'm actually here to make you an offer. Become a demon