Chapter 17

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

It's been a few days since Hitomi arrived at Tokyo School. In these days it was actually just training, the Tokyo students are currently on a staircase waiting for the Kyoto students to arrive. Nobara came with luggage because she thought the event would be in Kyoto. After a while, a group consisting of six people comes upstairs. Three girls, two boys and a robot that looks like it's made out of wood.

The groups start throwing insults at each other when the Kyoto students' teacher, Utahime Iori, also arrives upstairs. Utahime has long blackish-purple hair that extends down her back, with some strands tied behind her head, thin eyebrows, brown eyes and a scar on the right side of her face that crosses the bridge of her nose. She is slender and of average height.

Iori: Now calm down. We're not here to argue. So where's the idiot?

Panda: Satoru will be late.

Maki: As if this idiot would ever get anywhere in time.

Megumi: It wasn't even said that the "idiot" was Gojo-sensei. At that moment they hear a clatter and see Gojo approaching with a cart with a box and dolls on it with his typical smile on his face.

Gojo: Here I am friends!

He comes to a drift stop in front of his students.

Gojo: Great that you are here. Sorry, I was on a business trip abroad, so I'll give out a few souvenirs first.

He hands each student from Kyoto a protective talisman.

Gojo: And for my students from Tokyo I have!

Suddenly he stands behind the cart again, strikes a funny looking pose and points to the box. The box opens and a boy with spiky pink hair that's styled in an undercut fashion comes out and poses similar to Gojo.

???: Hey! OPP!

Gojo: It's your long dead friend Yuji!

Nobara and Megumi seem more shocked than happy, and the second years seem unsure how to act. Hitomi is just confused.

Yuji seems frozen in his comical pose as Gojo turns the cart slightly to the side for the Kyoto students to see.

Gojo: This is Yuji Itadori, Sukuna's Vessel!

After a while, Nobara kicks the box.

Nobara: Don't you have something to tell us?

Yuji: I'm sorry... I didn't tell you that I'm still alive.

After a while and an explanation of how the first game will go, the Tokyo students find themselves in a room with Yuji sitting on the floor with a mourning frame around him.

Hitomi: Don't you think that's a bit exaggerated?

Nobara: No, he should first think about what he did.

After a while of an explanation of who's who for Yuji and how the battle plan changes now that Yuji is here. The Toyko students stand outside the forest and get ready for the event to start. The starting shot is fired and the group starts running immediately. But Hitomi splits right up with Kuro in her tall form, riding her through the forest in search of the curses at high speed. One curse after another falls victim to her while she hears the others fighting the Kyoto students.

Hitomi: The fights sound a bit too extreme. Let's have a look Kuro.

An explosion-like noise is heard next to her, Kuro runs to the noise and jumps onto the roof of a building to see Panda and the robot there, who must have already been defeated.

Hitomi: Panda what's up?

Panda: Oh Hitomi nice to see you. It looks like the Kyoto students plan to kill Yuji.

Hitomi: WHAT?! Shouldn't we help him?

Panda puts a hand on his chin.

Panda: I do not think so. I think Yuji is fine on his own, especially since we're taking care of the other Kyoto students.

Hitomi: If you think so. What do we do now?

Panda: Let's just take care of the curses, when the game is over, Yuji will be safe too.

Hitomi: True.

The two set off to do the rest of the curses, it's actually going very well, but suddenly the sky gets dark.

Hitomi: What the?!

Panda: Mmm a barrier. Something's wrong let's meet up with the others.

The two want to run to the school building when they see something being shot from the roof into the forest towards the river. They see Maki and Megumi running through the forest to the river to fight a curse. It is a large tan cursed spirit with black lines running across it's entire body. It has a helmet like head that doesn't cover it's teeth, branches for where the eyes are supposed to be, and two black lines that zig zag down it's face. Megumi and Maki fight the curse, but they don't do much damage. Megumi gets on his knees while some plant grows out of him. Maki keeps attacking the curse, but the curse dodges. Suddenly Panda and Hitomi appear. Kuro jumps in the air with Hitomi on her back. Panda appears in front of the curse and hits it in the stomach with his brass knuckles. Kuro transforms into her weapon form and Hitomi slices into the curse's shoulders before leaping backwards with Panda.

Hitomi: Damn, I actually wanted to cut off the head.

Panda: Hanging out with your Demon Slayer a little too much heh?

The wounds from the curse heal quickly and it looks at the two new arrivals.

Curse: Both of you are very strong, just as strong as the other two. But that won't be enough against me.

Hitomi: I hate that quirks don't work against curses.

Panda: Then it would be quite easy for you.

Hitomi runs towards the curse, before the curse can hit her, she slips under it and cuts it's legs. She quickly stands up and snaps her fingers. The claw wounds will start to glow red and then explode. Projectiles come out of the cloud of smoke, hitting Hitomi in the shoulder.

Curse: Mhh I aimed at your heart. Your reaction time is really impressive.

Hitomi wants to leave for another attack, but similar plants to Megumi's sprouted from the wound.

Hitomi: Damn it!

The curse wants to attack Hitomi, but Yuji and Aoi land in front of her and block the attack. Aoi picks up Hitomi and throws her towards Panda, who catches her even though he's already carrying Maki and Megumi.

Aoi: We will take care of this curse. Panda get the injured out of here.

Panda nods and carries the three away. Hitomi is getting annoyed about something she can't do anymore, but right now she has nothing she can do.

To be continued.