Chapter 1: Servant

"No please, stop!"

"It's not me... I didn't do it!"

"It's not my fault..."

...

Aria's POV

"Wake up! You bitch! All you do is sleep all day" My mom said. "And where is our breakfast? Didn't I tell you to make us one before we woke up? 

"I'm sorry..." I didn't finish my sentence because she grabbed me by my hair and pulled me out of my room. My old wound started to hurt. And I think the long gash in my chest reopened. She took me to the kitchen and saw a glass of hot boiling water. She poured it on me and I could feel my skin being burned but I tried to be quiet because she would punish me more if I talked, screamed, or shouted. I can only cry silently. Afterward, she said, "Next time be sure to make the pack's breakfast, or else you will suffer a heavier punishment. And stop crying no one will pity you"

"Yes, Luna..."

You heard that right my mother is the Luna of this pack and my father is of course the Alpha. I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Aria Blood and I come from the Blood Moon Pack. Since my older brother died because of me they treated me like a servant and a trash. My status is lower than that of an Omega. I don't understand why they don't just kill me or remove me from our pack. Instead, they make me their servant and punching bag. Tomorrow is my 18th birthday and I will finally meet my mate. I'm hoping that he can get me out of here.

"Bitch, where is my favorite dress? I asked you to wash it yesterday?" Madison asked. She is one of the spoiled brats who always bully me.

"I put it in your closet yesterday" I answered. But what I didn't expect was that she would hit me in the head with a hanger. My vision started to spin but I didn't care. I tried to stand straight but my vision was betraying me. Then I fell on the floor. Madison saw this but she didn't care.

"If you put it in my closet, then why do I have to ask you bitch" She kicked me in my abdomen making my vision more blurry. She kicked me once again and that's when I blacked out.

...

When I woke up, I was still in the hallway. I tried getting up so I could go to my room and treat my wounds that reopened because of what Madison did. When I reached my room, I took my first aid kit from under my bed and I started treating my injuries. 

That's when I remembered how my mother used to treat my wounds when my brother was still alive and we are still a happy family. 

Flashback

My brother and I are playing in the pack house's garden.

"Come and catch me..." I said to my brother, and then I giggled

"I'm gonna catch you," my brother said making me run faster. But I didn't see the rock, so I tripped and scraped my knees. Coincidentally, our mother left the pack house to call us for dinner. So when she saw me, she helped me stand and treated my wounds when we got inside.

"Ouch, mommy! It hurts" I said. 

"You shouldn't be running too fast so that you don't get hurt" she replied

"Okay. I will remember that. It's just that Andrew is chasing me so I run faster"

"Oh little one, I finished treating your wound. Let's eat now, your father is waiting for us."

"Yes, Mommy" Andrew and I said in unison.

End of Flashback 

With that in mind, I lay in my bed and fell asleep happily for the first time in eight years since my brother died and my pack started to hate me.

********************

Author's Note

Hope you like it! And this is my first time writing a story so please bear with me :) 

I am open to any suggestions and criticism but please don't make harsh comments :)

Please vote :)