Chapter 2: Mate

Aria's POV

I woke up when my alarm set off. Today is Monday and my 18th birthday but I have to clean the pack house and make breakfast for the pack members before I go to school. Yes, I go to school, even though I'm only a servant and of course their instant punching bag.

I started cleaning the pack house and then I made breakfast. After that, I  took a quick bath and put on makeup to cover some of the bruises that were visible because of my outfit. I quietly go down the stairs, to not disturb them. But I think this was my unlucky day because I saw Madison and her minions in the hallway to the door. When I passed to them one of her minions named Katie tripped me, so I fell face-first on the floor. I tried getting up but they kicked me. After a couple of kicks, they left me alone. What a great birthday gift for someone like me.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I'm thankful that they only kicked me in my abdomen and the lower parts of my body so my face is still intact. I slowly stood up and hissed when I felt the pain in my abdomen strike. I carefully shake the dust of me so as to not hurt myself further. 

I limped all the way to my school. When I arrived the class had already started.

"Ms. Blood, the class has already started and yet you arrive just now. May I know the reason?" our teacher asked.

"Ma'am I'm sorry, there are just some problems at home" I replied

"You always say that reason and now I don't believe you anymore. Stand outside and repent for your actions. Don't come in until I call you."

Still hesitating, I answered with a low voice, "Yes Ma'am"

I got out of the classroom and stood on the grounds. After a long time, My body started to ache more because of the heat coming from the sun since there was no roof to protect me from the heat and sunlight. Also, I have been standing for a long time. Curse that teacher of mine, she must be glad that I still attend her class even though her teaching skills are the worst.

After cursing our teacher in my mind, I started to smell the most intoxicating scent in the world. It smells like honey with a tinge of lemon. That's when I saw Theo Stone. The Alpha of Moon Stone Pack is one of the largest, dominant, and ruthless pack in our state. 

Theo's POV

I am walking with my Beta on the university grounds. Maybe some of you are curious why I have a Beta since I'm still a student. Well let me introduce myself, I am Theo Stone the Alpha of the Moon Stone Pack. My pack is one of the largest pack here in our state. So going back to the topic.

"Did you smell that?" I asked my Beta

"What is it Alpha? I didn't smell anything" he replied

"It smells like jasmine with a tinge of rose" That's when it hit me. I found my mate, she was standing in the middle of the school grounds. Maybe her teacher punished her. 'Mate' my wolf Tyler said excitedly so I came close to her and asked her. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked and before she could answer, she already fainted. Good thing I caught her, or she will directly hit the ground.

"Uh she's so weak, she even fainted like this" I asked my Beta to prepare the car so we could go back to our pack.

When we got back, I laid her down in one of the guestrooms and asked one of my maids to treat her. When I saw her body hiding under her sweater, I felt disgusted.

'Mate is not disgusting' Tyler said, but I didn't argue back. I know that he will keep defending this bitch. I just pushed him in the back of my mind.

After the maid finished treating this bitch, I left her alone so that she can rest a bit. Since I will reject her later because she isn't fit to be the Luna of my pack.

********************

Author's Note

Hope you like it cause I'm still not sure what will happen since I didn't plan this story. 

I just wrote what's on my mind :) 

Please vote :)