Chapter 24: Happily Ever After

Aria's POV

It's been a year now since I gave birth to our baby boy and Ethan named him Simon. He is now celebrating his 1st birthday and I am happy that we are now a family, and not just a family but a happy and big family.

My old pack members who joined Ethan's pack or should I say our pack, finally accepted me as their Luna and they now understood that Andrew's death is not my fault. And I am just on a wrong place at a wrong time. They also accepted Ethan as their Alpha and now we are very happy with our boy who is the soon to be Alpha of Twilight Moon Pack.

"Love, where are you? The pack members are waiting now. You have to go down with Simon so we can start the party." Ethan called me or should I say shouted at me

"Yes, were coming! I'm just fixing my clothes and I will carry Simon now" I shouted back

After we got down, they started the party. We get to play games and other things then we ate our lunch. And last but not the least we sang Simon a birthday song and we blow the cake for him since he is still small to blow on his own.

I can see the happiness in everyone's eyes and I am so thankful to them for being with me until now, especially my mate, Ethan Twilight.

I hope this happiness never ends...

I am very happy right now... From being a little girl who is saved by his brother from a rogue attack. To being bullied, abused and hated by my pack because I am the reason why they lost their future Alpha. To being a girl who met her mate but ended up getting rejected because of being too weak and not fit to be a Luna. And ended up sleeping in a tree trunk, going to the dungeons and being starved to death. But I am thankful that all of that happened because I met my second chance in love...

******************

Author's Note

And there it is! I finally finished it. Hope you liked my story though it didn't go as planned. Because I can't put some of my ideas into words. Especially the mating part 'cause this is my first time to write a story 🙂

Thank you for those who already read it and those who will read it. Love yah all :)

Yours truly,
Lan_WangjiRosales