Chapter 15: Duel

Ethan's POV

After my beta finished explaining the rules of our training our should I say game, I stepped up again and said to my pack members to choose the first challenger. A woman named Lizzy volunteered to be the first one. I remembered that she is one of the pack bitches who always sticks to me until Aria came and I reprimanded her and threatened to kick her out of the pack if she doesn't stop seducing me. Even though she is a bitch, I could say that she has some skills in fighting. 

"I want to challenge our soon to be Luna" she said and I became worried for Aria. Even though she is a wolf with an Alpha blood, she haven't fought and trained for a long time. But my worry change into excitement when I saw Aria smirked.

"Sure. Who am I to reject your offer?" she said proudly with a smirk on her face

"Okay now that you picked your opponent. You can start anytime. Remember the rules and be careful." I said with a bit of authority in my voice

Aria's POV

When I heard that the bitch wants to challenge me, I gladly accepted it. I stepped on the middle of the pack grounds where the fight or 'game' would happen and waited for my opponent. When she stepped up and came to me, we started our fight.

She attacked me first with a punch on the face but I avoided it. Then I kicked her on the stomach, she retreated for about 5 to 6 steps. She lunged at me and punched me again on the face but still I avoided it. Then she kneed me on my stomach, making me retreat for a few steps. The fight went on like this, until I tripped her and she fell face first on the ground. When she stood up I can see that she is already fuming in anger. Then she lunged at me again attempting to kick my stomach but I grabbed one of her legs and imprisoned it in my arms then I punched her on her face making her dizzy. I let go of her leg and she tried to punch me again but I gave her a sidekick on the face and she fell on the ground, knocked out.

"Okay. So our first game ends here! And obviously our soon to be Luna won!" Josh said happily and some of the pack members cheered while others remained silent.

"So Luna, do you want to challenge others?" Josh asked looking at me

"Of course" I said proudly and challenged at least 5 bitches from our pack. After the fifth one, I looked like a ragged doll with bruises and blood on my face and body, also include my dirty clothes. But the girls I fought with, are worse than my condition and they are all taken to the pack's hospital since one of them have a broken thigh bone that needs reconnecting, the other have a dislocated arm while the other three all have a bleeding or dislocated nose. 

For the sixth time, Josh asked me worriedly, "Luna do you  still want to continue" 

"Not anymore. I'm tired now and there is still tomorrow." I replied catching my breath and I slowly walked towards Ethan and placed my head on his lap. He started petting my hair and we continued watching the fights. 

"So who is up for another challenge" Josh asked the pack members and I think this is the twelfth time he asked this question. And someone volunteered and picked his opponent but I'm too tired to watch so I asked Ethan if I could go back to the pack house to take a bath and change my clothes.

"Sure love" he replied and I tiredly stood up and started trailing my way to the pack house. After hours of walking, just kidding :) I reached the pack house and headed to our room to take a bath and rest for a while but I fell asleep while reading a book.

Ethan's POV

Aria made me amazed with her thinking and fighting skills. She fought with 5 bitches from my pack and only got some minor injuries but all her opponents were knocked out and sent to the pack's hospital. When she lay her head in my lap I started petting her hair, I want to show her that I care for her and I know that she is so tired and exhausted now. We watched the following duels then she stood up and said that she will take a bath and rest. I volunteered to come with her but she refused, so I let her leave alone. After a couple of fights between my pack members, I stood up and announced with authority, "Okay that's all for today and we will continue our training tomorrow. Thank you for your cooperation." 

Then my pack members started to disperse and go back to their respective houses. I headed to the pack house and asked the other members to prepare dinner. Then I went to my room to take a bath and call Aria for dinner. When I entered our room, I saw that she is sleeping peacefully on the sofa with a book in her hand so I carefully made my way to the bathroom and took a bath then I changed into a set of new clothes. And I tapped Aria on her shoulder to wake her up.

"Wake up Love, It's time for  dinner. You haven't eaten anything since lunch so I know that you are hungry." I said sweetly

Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she said softly, "Sure I'm coming now" then she slowly stood up but lost her balance since she's not fully awake. Good thing I caught her and I guided her toward the dining hall. We ate happily while she ate sleepily. Then we bid our goodbyes and headed to our rooms to rest. 

********************

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for the ugly description of the fight they had 'cause its my first time writing such scene so I didn't know how to describe some moves and all I can write is punch, kick and something like that. Also sorry for the slow publishing of the chapters since its our final week in school and I have to comply all the requirements needed to move to a higher year. Still hope you like it! :)

Please vote and comment your suggestions :)