Chapter 4: Acceptance

Aria's POV

While I was fast asleep I suddenly felt pain from my stomach. At first I didn't mind it but the pain got worse and I couldn't prevent myself from screaming. But then I shut my mouth and bit my lip to try my best not to shout, so as to not wake any of the pack members especially my mom and dad.

'He is cheating on us with another woman' Anna said through mind link

'How could he do that when he just rejected us?' I asked to her

'Maybe he wants us to reject him' Anna replied to me

'Then I will grant his wish' I said

'Since he doesn't want me, I will not force myself onto him' I thought

I got up then packed my clothes and other important things. I wrote a letter to my parents saying how bad I felt about them and asking why do they blame me for my brother's death and lastly I ended the letter saying I will never ever go back here ever again. After that I slowly tiptoed my way out of our pack house. Even though my body still hurts I transformed to my wolf and let Anna take control. My wolf is a pure white one, which is rare. She has emerald eyes and her height is 5'8 which is a little bit tall for an average female werewolf.

We ran through the forest and even though I'm going to reject my mate later I feel happy that I get to be in my wolf form again after a long time. I love the feeling of dust, dirt and mud on my paws and the leaves and twigs on my fur.

When I arrived at the border of our pack I did what I thought I couldn't do many years ago. I hoped that they will love me and that they will cherish me like before but that didn't happen. Instead I have to endure 8 years of abuse and insult from them, my own family and friends.

I changed back to my human form and said, "I, Aria Blood cut all my ties with Blood Moon Pack"

I can feel my connection from the pack slowly disappearing. I shifted back to my wolf form and ran to the way of Moon Stone Pack. When I got to their border someone blocked my way and started attacking me. I forgot that basically right now I'm a rogue since I don't have a pack I belong to. I tried to fight the guards but a brown wolf came and slashed me in my stomach. From his scent I know that he is Alpha Theo, my mate who rejected me. So I stopped fighting with them and turned back to my human form. Theo looked a bit shocked when he saw me but his expression became cold in an instant.

"You may all leave now, I can handle this on my own" he said to his pack members who is on patrol. They gave him a salute then they left. After making sure that no one's there other than the two of us, he looked at me fiercely.

"What are you doing here? Making a scene after I rejected you?" he said harshly and that hurt me more. I thought my mate will be the one who will save me from my misfortunes and all the abuse but I guess its just a pointless dream. Because he is the first one to reject me and think of me as a bitch and a dirty woman without knowing me, his mate.

"I just came here to say that..."

"I, Aria Blood of Blood Moon Pack accept your rejection" I said 

He twitched when he heard that and there was a flash of sadness in his face for a second but it disappeared instantly. I can feel our mate bond starting to disappear until it was totally gone and we were like strangers to each other. Then I transformed back to my wolf form running away from him and his pack lands, to god knows where. Since I left my own pack.

Theo's POV

I  was sitting in my office when one of my patrols in the pack border mind linked me that there is a rogue trying to get in. 'Can't they even manage a simple job as that?' I thought to myself then I stood up and headed to the pack's border in my wolf form.

When I arrived I saw a pure white wolf who I suspect is the rogue, trying to get in our territory. I ran towards the wolf when she isn't paying attention and I slashed her stomach using my paw. The she-wolf stopped attacking and she transformed back to her human form. 

'It's mate! She's back!' said Tyler in our mind link for the first time after he blocked me since I rejected our mate.

'I know' I replied

I ordered my pack members to retreat and leave us alone and I made sure only the two of us are left there so as to prevent anything between us from leaking out and being known to others. Then looked at her fiercely.

I still can't let go of my facade, so I asked her harshly "What are you doing here? Making a scene after I rejected you?"

'Don't talk to mate like that. Ask for forgiveness' Tyler said but I let my pride get the better of me so I didn't say anything.

What she said next made me shocked and helpless.

"I just came here to say that..."

"I, Aria Blood of Blood Moon Pack accept your rejection" she said

With that my world started to collapse. 'My mate just accepted my rejection! How foolish of me to reject her' I thought to my self. I can feel regret slowly overwhelming my whole body.

'Mate accepted our rejection! I hate you' Tyler growled to me, then he blocked our connection and didn't want talk to me after that.

Aria transformed and left in her wolf form. While I didn't even get to say a word.

********************

Author's Note

Hope you like it! I didn't know how to right some parts and actions so please bear with me :)

Please vote for my story :)

Here is Theo's wolf Tyler by the way

And Aria's wolf Anna