Chapter 22: Blood Moon Pack

Aria's POV

After what I think is centuries of driving... just kidding! It's only a 5-hour long drive, we arrived on the border of Blood Moon Pack. 'How I've missed this place...' I thought to myself. Even though they abused me before, I still missed this place because this is where I grew up and this place holds the memories of me and my brother when we were younger.

We arrived in front of the pack house so Josh stopped the car and got down. He opened the door for Ethan while Ethan helped me get down. Then I saw that some of my old pack members are there in front of the pack house. And they looked at me like some kind of prey and dog who doesn't deserve anything.

"Are you okay? Do you still want to continue? If you want I can do this alone" Ethan whispered to my ear.

"No. I can do this... I have to try" I whispered back, determined to govern this pack for my brother and my parents. Since this is our family's legacy.

"Good to see that you arrived here safely Alpha." my father's Beta said with anger in his voice.

"My mate is also here why don't you greet my Luna?" Ethan asked calmly so my father's Beta also greeted me even though I know he loathes me, "Good to see you again Aria, or should I say Luna" 

After the fake greetings, we headed inside the pack house for Ethan's announcement. We went here today to ask the pack members of my old pack if they want to join Ethan's pack or others pack or maybe be a rogue.

"I have an announcement to make, that is also the reason why I came here with my Luna" Ethan said with authority in his voice

"What is it that you want to say Alpha?" my father's beta asked

"This pack doesn't have an Alpha or even a Luna to lead it. I came here today to offer the members of this pack to join my pack which is the Twilight Moon Pack or other packs near here. Since my Luna is the only one who has the right to lead this pack, 'cause after all she's your Alpha's daughter. It is also the reason why I'm offering you to join my pack since she can't stay here and become Luna while my pack has none. And I can't let my mate be away from me" Ethan explained

"Why would you want us to join your pack? To be your slaves?" a pack member asked with anger in his voice

"As I said, It is your own choice if you want to join my pack or other packs. If not then you can be a rogue" Ethan answered with authority in his voice. The wolf who asked him cowered in fear and hid in the crowd.

"Now that the Alpha finished explaining, you can choose to join our pack or other packs or be a rouge. If you want to join our pack you can go to the right side of the pack grounds. If you want to join other packs go to the middle. And if you don't want to join any pack or be a rogue, go to the left side of the pack grounds." Josh said making my old pack members puzzle and they didn't know what to do.

Ethan's POV

When we got to Aria's pack, I can feel her uneasiness. She kept fidgeting on her seat inside the car, and when we got down and head towards the pack house to greet the Beta, she became more nervous that I can feel her hand shaking.

"Are you okay? Do you still want to continue? If you want I can do this alone" I whispered to her ear.

"No. I can do this... I have to try" she whispered back, so we continue walking. We reached the front of the pack house and saw the Beta waiting for us.

"Good to see that you arrived here safely Alpha." their Beta said with anger laced in his voice.

I got mad and I told him in my Alpha voice to greet my Luna so he has no choice but to comply even though he hates her.

Then Josh started explaining what will happen to Blood Moon Pack and if their pack members wants to join my pack or other's pack or maybe be a rogue or a lone wolf.

"Why would you want us to join your pack? To be your slaves?" a pack member asked with anger in his voice

"As I said, It is your own choice if you want to join my pack or other packs. If not then you can be a rogue" I answered with authority in my voice. Then the wolf who asked me, cowered in fear and hid in the crowd.

'What a pathetic person' I said to my wolf

'You bet he is! Or maybe they are!' he replied irritated

After I answered the wolf who asked his pathetic question, I let Josh take over and continue explaining what will happen.

"Now that the Alpha finished explaining, you can choose to join our pack or other packs or be a rouge. If you want to join our pack you can go to the right side of the pack grounds. If you want to join other packs go to the middle. And if you don't want to join any pack or be a rogue, go to the left side of the pack grounds." Josh said waiting for their decisions.

I can see the fury and anger in their eyes and some of them don't know what to do or how to choose. I understand them because their choice now regards their future.

After a while, almost half of their pack members got to the right side of their pack grounds and another half came on the middle, while some of them stood on the left side.

"Are you sure of your decisions?" I asked them, making sure that this is what they want.

"Yes Alpha." they answered in unison

"Beta Josh, take the members who wants to be a lone wolf on the eastern part of their pack and let them break ties from this pack lands to be free from it's rules so that they can travel on their own." I ordered

"Yes Alpha." Josh replied following my orders

"Gamma Liam, take the members who wants to join another pack to the southern part of their pack lands and let them cut their ties to this pack so that they can join other packs." I ordered next

"Yes Alpha." Liam also replied following my orders 

"As for everyone who wants to join my pack we need to test your fighting skills and other skills to know if you are fit to join the Twilight Moon Pack" I said using my Alpha voice

"We will first test your fighting skills so I will ask my best warriors to have a hand-in-hand combat with you then you will fight in your wolf form after." I explained to them

"Yes Alpha." They replied, and this is making me sick because the only replies that I heard this day is mostly 'Yes Alpha'. Can't they have another word to reply to me? Just kidding :)

Then they started their tests to see if they can join my pack.

********************

Author's Note

Thank you for reading :) 

Now we are nearing to the ending :)