▪︎ 15 ▪︎

MARVEL LOVE TRIANGLE HEATS UP IN ATLANTA, GA

by Danny Campbell | People☆
1:38pm

          IT'S no secret that after each final day of filming, Marvel's hottest cast members meet for a private party at a luxurious night club.  Lucky club Tongue and Groove in downtown Atlanta served the cast of the newest Marvel film; Captain America: Civil War yesterday evening.  All of the headlining stars such as Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr., Scarlet Johannson, Mark Ruffalo, Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie, and Elizabeth Olsen partied hard into the night.  More interestingly, A-listers at the center of a classic Hollywood love triangle also attended the private party: Y/F/N, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and Tom Holland.

Other than a photo posted to Anthony Mackie's Instagram story, no one else from the cast has posted or publicized anything that occurred yesterday evening.  The only confirmed information is the invitee list, which you can view at this link.

Above: photo posted to Anthony Mackie's Instagram story earlier this evening, showing what looks to be Elizabeth Olsen, Sebastian Stan, and Y/F/N in a blur of fun

          While Y/F/N has denied any dating rumors between herself and both Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Tom Holland, fans speculate a romance blossoming between the young stars.  While the entire MCU family seems to be close, there has been no official confirmation of any dating rumors.

Sources within Tongue and Groove told us they saw Y/L/N dancing with Tom Holland for the majority of the night, before sneaking off into the darker corners with Aaron Taylor-Johnson.  Perhaps Hollywood's sweetheart is playing both sides?  Either way, whoever Y/L/N's new lover is; one thing is for sure - they are a lucky guy! 

Interestingly enough, fans have also cast the theory that perhaps Y/L/N is back in touch with an old flame; actor Sam Caflin.  The two dated for 11 months last year. 

On Y/L/N's most recent Instagram post - an absolutely adorable picture of her and co-star and on-screen boyfriend, Aaron Taylor-Johnson (did someone says #goals?!) - Sam Caflin commented a seemingly sincere congratulations.  Fans were quick to call out his possible motives.

It is safe to assume fans will find out more about Y/F/N's love life depending upon who she brings to the upcoming Captain America: Civil War premiere.  Will it be her on-screen lover, Aaron Taylor-Johnson and bring their romance off the big screen?  Or will Tom Holland be her choice of British arm candy?  Even more shocking, maybe she and Sam Caflin will have made their amends by then.  Whatever the scoop is, fans can trust PEOPLE MAGAZINE for the latest on celeb news!

.

LIKE WHAT YOU READ?
CHECK OUT THESE RECOMMENDATIONS.

SEBASTIAN STAN & ANTHONY MACKIE: THE ULTIMATE BROMANCE

MARVEL HINTS AT SURPRISE CAMEO IN UPCOMING DOCTOR STRANGE

NETFLIX TO DROP A-LIST STAR AFTER DRUG SCANDAL