▪︎ 16 ▪︎

atlanta, ga

▪︎

TOM AND I woke up tangled in bedsheets, our legs intertwined under the covers.

I woke up before him. He looked so peaceful in his sleep, his face snuggled into the pillow next to mine, on his stomach beside me. His arm was slung over my waist as I had been curled up next to him.

I had drank plenty last night, but not enough to forget anything that had happened. We didn't go all the way, I know that - in fact, I distinctly remember our conversation as we burst into the hotel room.

disclaimer: next part is semi-spicy. If you would like to skip it, it begins and ends after the page breaks. You won't miss any important plot details.

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

Tom was kissing me, his hands raking up and down my body. He tasted like tequila.

I could feel his grips on my thighs, my waist, my chest. Meanwhile, I was pulling him into me as closely as I could, my arms around his upper body as my fingernails tugged at his shirt.

We had been careful to enter the hotel's lobby casually and as platonically as possible. Only when we reached the elevator did all self control go out the window.

We were in Tom's suite, and soon making our way into his bedroom, our lips still locked with heated ferver. I could feel his eager touch all over me, pulling me closer to him.

Suddenly his hands stopped gripping every inch of me and focused in on my waist. In one smooth movement, thanks to his undeniably good upper body strength, Tom grabbed me by the waist and tossed me onto his bed.

I giggled, fiddling with the straps of my black top. "Finally going to help me change out of this?"

"Only if you ask nicely," he replied smoothly, pulling off his own shirt.

In the dim lighting, I could make out his devilish smirk as he watched me blush under him. He joined me on the bed, hovering over me as my fingertips brushed along his abs.

I sent him a tiny smile, gasping a bit. "Come on, Tom. Please, will you take this off of me?"

"As you wish," he licked his lips before crashing them back onto mine. I could feel his hands on my shoulders, pulling down the straps of the top.

His lips left mine and began planting kisses along my jawline, down to my neck, my chest, then my stomach, as Tom further pulled down my black top. I was still in my bra, skirt, and panties, but Tom soon changed that.

Kissing down my entire body, he pulled off both my top and skirt, leaving me in just my black bra + panty set.