▪︎ 2 ▪︎

atlanta, ga

TODAY IS THE day.
The day I would actually meet Tom Holland.

I would be lying if I wasn't excited. Ever since my Tonight Show interview, my Twitter and Instagram was blowing up with comments and posts about Tom and I. I was amused by my fans' enthusiasm, mostly because Tom and I hadn't met. But, today, we'll see if this boy is as likable as my fans want him to be.

We were shooting stunts for an airport fight between Mara, Spider-Man, and Quicksilver.

Ever since Age of Ultron, Pietro and Mara were together after Mara woke up from her coma, which she was in because she sacrificed herself for Pietro. They became an item almost immediately after she awoke.
Now, Marvel fans called us the "Power-Couple" and "SilverSpark".

I checked my Twitter feed as I sipped my coffee. It was an early morning shooting session, the tweet was already retweeted over a million times. I scrolled through some of my fan's replies.

@yourtwitterShooting today with my favorite silver-haired hottie @aarontaylorjohnson and spiderling @tomholland

@yourtwitter
Shooting today with my favorite silver-haired hottie @aarontaylorjohnson and spiderling @tomholland

.
.

@RealSparkleGirl
I'll take SilverSpark over SpiderSpark any day

.
.

@Y/NfanaticXOXO
Y/N CALLED AARON A HOTTIE. OTP OTP OTP OTP

.
.

@thorèle
SHES SHOOTING WITH TOM YOU GUYS. THEYLL FINALLY MEET AND FALL IN LOVE

.
.

@ChrisEvansBooty
Idk who to ship, Tom & Y/N or Aaron & Y/N SEND HELP

.
.

@marvelousgirl8
YALL NEED TO DATE ALREADY @yourtwitter @aarontaylorjohnson

.
.

@mostlyironman
YOURE GOALS OMG

"Oh, jeez..." I muttered. My assistant, and best friend, Vita, chuckled. "What's up?"

I showed her my phone's screen and she furrowed her eyebrows. "You didn't give me pic creds!"

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Not that! The replies." I shook my head, confused. "Everybody either wants me to date Aaron or date Tom."