▪︎ 23 ▪︎

TOM HOLLAND SPOTTED IN LA WITH NEW GIRL NADIA

by Andy Pennybanks | E!news
7:32am

Are the days of Tom x Y/N over?  Our hearts are BROKEN!

Yesterday evening, Tom Holland, Marvel's newest Peter Parker, was seen at LA's club scene with actress and model Nadia Parkes.  While this is the first time the two have been spotted together, the seemed to be mighty comfortable with one another; dancing and drinking the night away without leaving each other's side.  Sources caught Nadia locking lips with lucky man Tom Holland before the two left in the same car in the early morning hours. 

Pictured: Tom Holland and Nadia Parkes can't seem to keep their hands off each other yesterday evening

While rumors have spiraled around Tom Holland being in a secret relationship with fellow Marvel star Y/F/N, it looks like Tom Holland isn't tied down by anyone— or, perhaps this is the beginning of another unfortunate cheating scandal for young Y/F/N.  Just last year, Y/F/N's then boyfriend of almost a year, Sam Caflin, cheated on her with actress Laura Haddock. 

Maybe the rumors were just that; rumors.  Were Y/N and Tom ever really a couple?  Maybe the two stars were only friends this entire time, their "secret relationship" only a sad excuse of a publicity stunt.

Stay up-to-date on the latest celeb news with E!News Newsletter: sign up here!

▪︎

TOM HOLLAND WAS SEEN WITH A NEW GIRL AND EVERYONE IS UPSET.
What a nightmare.

by Tykeah Smith | Buzzfeed
🔥 Trending ⭐️Celebrity

Welcome, America, to the funeral of Hollywood's favorite rumored couple: Tom Holland and Y/F/N. 

It seems when the cat's away, the mice will play.  Tom Holland was spotted in LA clubbing with British actress Nadia Parkes. Y/F/N is away in New York busy with the press tour of Marvel's newest Captain America movie, leaving rumored boyfriend Tom in LA to party without her; spending his reported drink-filled night with Nadia.  Sources say that Nadia and Tom left in the same car after dancing with one another all night long.

The internet is rallying behind everyone's favorite star-powered superhero, support pouring in for Y/F/N on all social media platforms and equal amounts of hate towards Tom Holland.  On Twitter, #TomHollandIsOverParty is the #1 Trending hashtag, blasting the Spider-Man actor for cheating on his rumored girlfriend, Y/N.  Whether or not the two Marvel stars are really in a real relationship, Tom Holland is in the doghouse this week.