▪︎ 19 ▪︎

la, california

(5) NEW TEXT MESSAGES from
itsy-bitsy spider

(2) NEW TEXT MESSAGE from
julio !!!

I'M A POPULAR girl this morning, it seems.

Vita had shared a bed with me, seeing how Tom was sharing a hotel room with Haz, who had arrived at the hotel only an hour after us (much to Vita's excitement).

Now, as her still body laid next to mine, her nails clicked away on her phone's screen as I groggily looked at my own.

"You're always up so early," I said sleepily, yawning like a childish dinosaur.

"You're always sleeping in," she said back casually, not looking up from her phone's screen, "somebody's gotta be an adult around here."

I snuggled further into the bed sheets, while doing so I curled into Vita's side so I could take a peek at her screen.  She was tapping away pretty quickly, and I was curious.

Needless to say, Vita, with her eagle eyes, caught me sneaking and turned her phone sideways. "Nosey girl."

"Who ya texting?" I asked playfully, still trying to steal a glance at her screen.

A sly smile snaked its way across Vita's face and she couldn't hide the faint blush appearing on her cheeks. "Nobody.  Just Harrison."

I let out a tiny squeal. "Oh, my god, really?  That's not nobody!"

"Stop!" She put an end to my teasing with a giggle, turning into a giddy school girl. "Get this!  We.  Have. Lunch plans!"

My eyes almost bugged out of my head as I pushed myself up so I was looking her in the eye. "Finally, a DATE?"

"A DATE!" Vita confirmed excitedly, the two of us sharing a girl squeal in celebration.

I laid back down, letting Vita go back to her conversation as I decided I needed to answer my own text messages.

First, I opened Julio's. As much as I wanted to hear from Tom, business had to come first.

julio !!!:
Good luck on the beginning of the press tour.  Vita will keep me updated, but let me know if you need anything.  Be yourself, be fabulous (as usual).  And please DO NOT hesitate to take a break if you need one.

julio !!!:
also, you're trending on Twitter again. 
Nice.

Y/N:
you're a blessing!
thanks J

Y/N:
and Twitter. . .
I'm not even gonna ask

julio !!!:
Pregnancy rumors, and some fake fans plus more E! drama.  The usual.

Y/N:
PREGANOTS????

Y/N:
PREGONGONY** ?

Y/N:
PREGNANCY**** ?!!!

julio !!!:
Yes, pregnancy. 
But it holds no water whatsoever, people are just excited. 
A lot of fans are defending you, by the way.  Don't worry about it though, I promise it will blow over soon, especially after the Buzzfeed interview drops.