Chapter 15

Liu Zhigang, one of the National Level hunters and the strongest hunter in all of Asia. Go Gun Hee had no right to block his request to meet me, apparently. There was no translator, so that means he went to my social media, huh. That means I caught the attention of a National Level Hunter.

"Hello, Tanaka Mizuki, I doubt you don't know who I am, but I will formally introduce myself. My name is Liu Zhigang, Seven Star Hunter of China." He greeted me with a bow.

"H-hello, I'm Tanaka Mizuki, Japanese S Rank Hunter, part of the Ahjin Guild."

Though he seemed weaker than me, I shouldn't underestimate him, even if he seemed weak. His current mana output was only slightly higher than Goto Ryuji, his powers probably lie in transformation. I was acting nervous in his presence, I can't let him think I'm arrogant or something.

The chairman looked confused, he probably didn't understand our conversation. That's great, I didn't want him to understand this.

"Drop the act, I know you're hiding your power, your power is why I'm here." Liu Zhigang stated, I looked up, the nervous look in my eyes replaced by cold, calculating eyes. The Chinese hunter smiled at the change in the air, Gun Hee had a nervous smile on his face.

"You're an interesting hunter, someone with National Level powers, from the weakest S Rank to the one of the strongest, if not the strongest."

"What are you implying?" I asked him, he left the room, gesturing for me to follow, I looked at Gun Hee, but he didn't react at all, the same nervous smile on his face, to not offend the second in the world, I followed him out.

In the end, we just walked aimlessly around Seoul. I could hear the hushed whispers of the public as we walked past them, while Jin Woo handled the International Guild Conference, I would stay back and protect Korea from any potential threats.

"I am an honorable person, I don't want to keep titles I don't qualify for anymore."

My eyes widened in shock, he doesn't qualify for the title of strongest in Asia? Am I really stronger than a National Level Hunter, not only that, one second only to Thomas Andre himself?

"It's an honor but I'm definitely not stronger than someone like you." I replied respectfully, though I knew that he seemed weak in his normal state, nobody has seen his transformed state to judge how strong it is, besides Thomas Andre and the other National Level hunters.

"I am one that can see one's magical energy at a glance, if you're not accepting my offer, I'll have to leave. I still have the International Guild Conference to attend to." Liu Zhigang said as he looked back at me while he was walking away.

"I'll accept under one condition: prove that you're weaker than me. I'll fight you in the Hunter's Association gym."

Liu Zhigang smiled as he heard what I said. He walked back towards me and replied:

"I can spare two hours."

_________________________________________

Liu Zhigang drew both his swords and prepared to fight me with all his strength. In response, I drew my scythe, it had a soft, white glow around the blade. The Chinese hunter grinned, seeing the magical energy going off the blade, as per our agreement, this fight would be broadcast around the world, as insisted by Liu Zhigang.

A strong red glow erupted from Liu Zhigang, he changed, his skin turning into hard armor and his sword looked like they had sort of a spear behind it. I gripped my scythe, a white aura appeared around me, I didn't change at all, but my white aura completely matched his power. If I never received the system and even stood here when I first awakened, I would lose pass out immediately.

"Let's go." His voice said from within the armor.

Tanaka Mizuki blocked every single one of the strikes that the Chinese hunter threw, all of the attacks had perfect calculations behind them, with strength strong enough to blow an entire skyscraper away. White flames forced the opposing hunter to limit his approach, if he were to fully commit, the flames would burn him to ashes.

Mizuki threw out an attack within the chaos that was to test how strong she really was. Liu Zhigang was thinking to block the attack, but at the very last second he changed his mind and dodged it, recognizing that it would break through his armor like it was paper, the battle looked like a dancer cloaked in white dancing together with another in red, their auras clashed violently yet they had a sort of graceful feel to it.

An invisible force was going towards Mizuki, but it was cancelled out by her own ability. The Japanese hunter attempted domination, but it didn't work, as similar to what Jin Woo did, he broke out of it with pure strength.

In the US, Sung Jin Woo was watching this fight, he already knew that Mizuki would win, but he was interested in Liu Zhigang, if she was stronger than him, where does Jin Woo place in the world?

In Germany, S Rank hunter Lennard Niermann's eyes were glued to the screen, the birth of two new Nation Level Hunters were coming, and he wanted to be a part of it. He wanted to meet up with these hunters at the International Guild Conference, though he would only meet the stronger of the two, Sung Jin Woo.

The white aura of Tanaka Mizuki gradually overpowered the red aura of Liu Zhigang. His armor was breaking, the fires were slowly bringing him down to his knees, Mizuki saw a chance to strike and slit a layer of the armor at the throat, leaving the Chinese hunter on his knees with this armor broken.

Tanaka Mizuki put her scythe back into the inventory and put out a hand for the armored hunter, he accepted it and deactivated his transformation, revealing a huge smile on his face.

A new National Level Hunter was born, the new Strongest Hunter in all of Asia, Tanaka Mizuki.

_________________________________________

After Liu Zhigang left for the US International Guild Conference, I went back home as fast as possible. Am I really the strongest in Asia? Jin Woo was stronger than me. Do I deserve this title? No, this was all because of a dungeon I entered.

I still have to accept I have this title though, Jin Woo may be stronger but I have to uphold the title that I have earned, in the public eye, Jin Woo was the stronger out of the two, they aren't wrong but he hasn't won against current Mizuki yet, both of these hunters had the same skill. To continually grow stronger with time.

Kyoko slapped me in the face once more, a greeting that I've come accustomed to. I was silent, and only melted within her embrace.

Author-san here! I'm seeing a whole lot of notifications from this fic, and I'm really happy I am receiving them! Though I am not the most skilled author, I'll try my best to see this story through to the end.