1

(illumi pov)

This is getting tiring. As the oldest Zoldyck though I must show no emotion. I just have to get the work
done. This was much easier years ago..especially when I had the help of Killua.

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I put it up to my face seeing that it's father. Must be another job.

"Hello Father." I wait for him to tell me an address of where I must go to kill, but instead he says something different. "Come home." I think to myself it must be important if I will be coming home. Did someone die? Do I need to return Killua back home? Did I do something wrong?

I respond back right away saying that I will be home soon and hang up. This just didn't make sense. I never got this type of phone call. I decided to just do what was ordered of me while trying not to overthink it.

(at the Zoldyck mansion before the call)

"Nowadays we don't get as much jobs as we use to. Our assassinating is getting slower." Said Silva to Zeno who sat across from him. "Your right. Killua has so much potential and would be a perfect assassin that would really help us right now." Zeno said thinking about the last time he saw the white haired boy. "He will come home. He's my son after all. But for now I think we should do something about this." He responded. "Like what?" Silva then took out a slip. "If Illumi were to marry another elite assassin they would be a zoldyck and we wouldn't have to worry much anymore." Zeno took the slip looking at the assassin that was on it and all the information about them. "Y/n L/n huh? Not a bad idea."