2

(y/n pov)

I walk up to the Zoldyck Mansion greeted by their butlers. I keep a straight face the whole time then walking up to the house finally. I cross my fingers hoping I'll make a good first impression. When did someone ever get a chance to be one of the best assassins? Especially a Zoldyck? I walked over to a dim lit room where Silva, Zeno, and Kikyo stood. "Welcome Y/N" Said Zeno greeting me. "It's an honor to be here." I replied back.

We waited a bit for my soon to be husband. I thought about what he may be like or even look like. To be honest just standing next to the Zoldycks made me nervous and I tried to not talk as much as possible so they wouldn't be able to see how nervous I was from my voice or even my jittery teeth.

At least a half an hour of silence passed and the long haired man I was told I would marry walked through the door. His dark eyes did not once look my way as if I wasn't there. They only looked at the others especially his fathers which he seemed to respect them very much.

"Glad your home Illu." Said Kikyo with a gentle smile. Zeno just nodded going with what Kikyo said. Then Silva began clearing his throat having everyone's attention now on him. "This is y/n your soon to be wife." Silva said walking Illumi over to me. Illumis eyes finally met mine and I didn't know if I should have felt scared or happy in that moment.

"Hello y/n." He said then taking my hand kissing it. My face immediately got warm from this because I was surprised on how someone that didn't even notice my presence just a few minutes ago was now kissing my hand. "Hello..Illumi." I said. Illumi looked back at me with a straight face and just stood next to me.
"Dinner will be soon, but before then get to know each other." Said Zeno walking away.