(y/n pov)

As we sat down our waitress asked what we wanted to drink and both me and Illumi got waters. "I'm surprised you didn't get wine or something fancy." He said starting to eat the appetizer we just got. "Do I really seem like that type of person?" I asked rolling my eyes. He hummed in response. "Well, yeah." He said. "Whatever then maybe I will get some." I said calling a waiter over. "Can I get some wine instead?" I asked as the waiter nodded writing it down.

Illumi and I talked, well more like argued who had did the best this week and it was annoying especially since he kept his normal straight face. I just had to make it change or something. "Whatever you did the most work this week. Anyways what's your favorite color?" I asked. "None and why would you ask something like that?" He replied. "Just trying to get to know you, also your really boring if you don't have one." I said laughing a bit. He shrugged as we then got our orders.

While we were finishing up our food I noticed illumi giving me that concerned type of look. It was better than the straight face he usually had on. "I think you've drank to much y/n." He said taking my drink away. "Nope..give it back." I said burping. I started to laugh at myself. "Excuse me.." I finally said wiping my face with a napkin. Well..trying to. "I think we should go back now." He said getting up while taking both of my hands to help me up. "No..your parents can't see me like this!" I whisper yelled to him. He sighed. I guess we can go somewhere.

As the butlers drove us I had no idea where we would go. I leaned back on Illumi giggling to myself. "Illu where are we going?" I asked. "For the fifth time a friends house!" He yelled pushing me off. "Oh..you have friends?" I asked. Before Illumi answered we stopped at a some what big house and walked out of the car. "Come on will stay here until you have sobered up a bit." He said ringing the door bell.

After waiting the door was opened right away by a pink haired man. "Oh well who is this illu~?"