11

(y/n pov)

It had been a month now of being with illumi. Ever since he's used his nen needle everything has been great. It really sucked not feeling anything though, especially not feeling a bit bad when we went on missions to kill children.

The only thing the needle couldn't change is the way I think about things. I still think about if he has feelings, because I know I do even with this needle. Did he maybe have multiple in him? Was that the reason he couldn't think that way.

Today was the day that marked a month of being his assistant on assassination missions and would be the day we would get ready for marriage.

I got out of bed not bothering to open my windows and just getting dressed right away.
I then went down the hall to the bathroom washing my face and doing other stuff. I wanted to look my best because who knew if they'd actually let me marry him. What if this was all a trick? I tried not to over think taking deep breaths.

"Y/n you have been in there for a while. Are you alright?" Asked Illumi on the other side of the door. "I'm fine." I said opening it. He looked down at me as I just smiled. "What? Were you worried something bad happened while I was in the bathroom?" I said teasing him a bit. He rolled his eyes.

"Well when I went to your room you weren't there and I found blood-" I then cut Illumi off. "Girl stuff Illu! Don't worry!" I yelled now embarrassed. "Oh." Is all he said. I pushed him out of the bathroom. "I'll finish up and meet you downstairs." I said then closing the door.

When we got downstairs breakfast was ready and everyone was sitting around the table. "Oh you look beautiful as always y/n!" Said Kikyo as I sat between her and Illu. "Thanks Kikyo." I replied with a smile.

We began eating in silence as always and once everyone got done Zeno started to talk. "The wedding will be tomorrow. We would like it if it happened right away." He said. Silva and Kikyo nodded agreeing. "We already have everything ready." Said Silva.

I thought about how exciting this would be but how nervous I was for it to be happening so soon. I only knew Illumi for a month and he never really told me if he had feelings or not.

But I had to get that out of my mind. This is for business only and if I was to think about feelings it would get in the way.