7

(illumi pov)

It had been more than a week with y/n and mother insisted we go on a date and get to know each other more other than when we were assassinating. Mother gave y/n a dress and father gave me one of his old suits so it would be 'traditional'.

While getting ready in my room which was right next to y/n I could here my mom squealing with excitement. I didn't really think of this as exciting but more like business. As I walked out father fixed my tie. "You look great son." He said as we walked over to y/n's door. I knocked on the door hearing foot steps coming towards it.

Mother answered, opening the door more revealing y/n in a beautiful dark green dress. She smiled up at me with a slight blush on her face. "You guys look amazing! I'm gonna cry!" Kikyo said looking at the both of us.

We all headed outside to the butlers limousine. I took y/n's hand opening the door for her as well. We then sat in the back driving away. "You look great." She said smiling again. "You too." I said. "You too? That's it?" She asked sighing. I tried containing myself from getting annoyed and instead said, "You look beautiful...really beautiful y/n." As I said that y/n got flustered covering her face. "Okay, okay.." She said. I smiled to myself. "I don't get you." I replied. She peaked out of her hands. "Of course you don't."