5

(illumi pov)

Y/n and I were ordered to kill a business man that worked in York New. He was in a tall building so we decided we would go by helicopter. Y/n didn't know how to fly one so that meant I would have to while she did the killing. I guess this would finally prove what she could do.

As I waited above the building y/n came back climbing up the ladder a few minutes later with a large bag and tossed it in. "Is he in there?" I asked. "Yeah, I also cleaned up the evidence and took his cameras down." She said while putting her seatbelt back on. "That was fast." I replied starting to fly away. "What did you think i'd take longer?" She asked crossing her arms now with one eyebrow up. "No I just didn't expect it." I replied. "I don't know Illumi seems like you expected less from me." She said smiling. I then put the the helicopter on auto-pilot looking right at her.

"So what if I did?" I asked. Before she could say anything she started bursting out laughing. "You got so serious I can't! I mean I know your serious but come on!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes now noticing how annoying she was being. Sadly I couldn't kill her to stop her hysterical laughing.

"I'm sorry." She finally said wiping her tears putting her hand on my shoulder. I jumped a bit at this sudden action. She then quickly noticed removing her hand getting all flustered. "Sorry..again." She said quietly. I smiled to myself thinking how fast her emotions changed. Oh how I wish mine were like that.

"Oh my gosh..your smiling?! No way?!" She said pointing at my face. My face quickly went back to how it always is. "What do you mean? No i'm not." I said. "Ugh I hate you!" She yelled giving up with me. The rest of the ride was silent but I knew we both were thinking about the current events that happened.