4

(y/n pov)

After dinner I was set up in a room that had dark shaded curtains a big bed and dark nice floor and walls that matched. "Here is your room darling! There is also a closet to put your stuff in." Said kikyo then closing the door behind me. I sighed to myself looking around. This family was very strange especially illumi. He seemed so emotionless, but that just made me want to get to know him even more. I was also just going to have to get use to this.

I began folding my clothes putting them in drawers and hanging up stuff in my closet. After I decided to test out my bed and I'll say for the most saddest looking bed I've ever seen it was also the comfiest. I snuggled my self into the soft pillows smiling to myself.

It was now almost morning and I didn't sleep at all. Even though my bed was very comfortable and perfect to sleep in I just couldn't go to sleep. I kept myself busy by reading some books I brought with me. I even thought maybe i'd finish it before I began the day. The sunlight peeped through the curtains a bit hitting my face. I walked up opening them up more letting it into my dark room.

Soon right after I got a knock on my door and turned around right away opening it. I looked up to the dark eyed man Illumi as he was already dressed. "Morning, did I wake you?" He asked. I opened the door letting him in. "Nope, I have actually been up this whole time..haha." I replied. "Oh okay, well today will be our first mission together and father wants us down in about an hour." He said simply exiting the room. "Alright." I said then closing the door behind him.

I got dressed into a dark black turtleneck and black slick type of jeans. I then began to put on my boots as I walked down the stairs. I was almost late because I took my time trying to pick out what I should wear. "Good morning y/n." Silva said as he stood next to Illumi. "Morning." I responded back.